Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wtf is wrong with people

Go down 
+7
JDMasfck
kthxbai
LLcoolJames
roguestatus
XSFTLBS
Disgustang
U LK2LSE
11 posters
AuthorMessage

wtf is wrong with people Empty
PostSubject: wtf is wrong with people   wtf is wrong with people Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:34 pm

wtf is wrong with people 4668453541_4a6bea3e4e_b

I just don't get it, you cant tell me this is safe. it looks like shit. the car itself is a very well kept and clean car, although i'm not a fan of the car. I just do not see the point in doing this. yea its the "in thing," but come on people
Back to top Go down
U LK2LSE

PostSubject: Re: wtf is wrong with people   wtf is wrong with people Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:40 pm

"in thing" you mean by not having a tire that fits your rim. I'm sure it had to be a buddy or himself who put that tire on i don't think any company would do it and give it back to the person like that... What a bunch of idiots
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: wtf is wrong with people   wtf is wrong with people Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:41 pm

plus look at it the tire is hitting the fender and from the looks of it it has rubbed a few times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wtf is wrong with people   wtf is wrong with people Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:47 pm

its on airbags so it can be raised. I'm thinking it was just that low for the pictures. but there is absolutely no functionality to doing this. so i just do not get it
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: wtf is wrong with people   wtf is wrong with people Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:43 pm

You think that is bad?