Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Intro...

Go down 
+11
Disgustang
MikeyT
Blown91LX
Mclovin23
t0nyb0l0gna91
franky.C
OJDAJUICEMAN
Administrator
Overboosting
240sxguy
STiedVR4Guy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:18 pm

Hey guys, someone set a flier on my car @ the MATC Truax parking lot today...so I figure I would introduce myself and say hi!

My Ride:
2008 Montego Blue e92 (coupe for those who don't know bimmers Razz ) 335xi

Engine/Drivetrain:
3.0L TT
Manual Trans
AWD

MODS: Unknown Suspect

Here are some pics of the car and the new exhaust....
My Intro... DSC_0001

My Intro... DSC_0027

My Intro... DSC_0108

My Intro... DSC_0092

My Intro... DSC_0096

My Intro... DSC_0025-1

My Intro... DSC_0049

My Intro... DSC_0052
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Holy clean. Very nice ride dude. Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Nice car man, time for new bedsheeds or what? lol
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

My Intro... Empty

wow that is sexy. welcome to the site
Back to top Go down

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:22 pm

wow, thats a baller ass car dude. Clean as fuck. Welcome, cant wait to see that in person
Back to top Go down

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:25 pm

thanks for the compliments guys...

Not time for new bed sheets. Extra bedroom in the house the NEVER really gets used so instead of changing sheets all the time because of our 3 Pits and hair, we just took it off and put sheets when we have people staying. Laughing
Back to top Go down

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:27 pm

boxes in the corner on pic #4 are things to come... silent
Back to top Go down
Administrator

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:46 pm

That is a beautiful car, the blue with black wheels is a perfect combo. I think there is another guy on here with an older 4 door version of your car. Welcome to the site, with all those boxes you might need a build thread. Nice work with the cars Franks.

Last edited by Peter MS3 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wistreetandtrack.com
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:51 pm

nice ride, welcome.
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Yea man, the 1st thing i scoped out as soon as i was coming out of the Truax building was your car. Therefore, i had to place the flyer on your window..

very sexy car man..
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:06 pm

wow that thing is a beauty, glad you joined up
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Wow man that car is sick. i would not be parking that in the MATC parking lot, thats for sure
Back to top Go down

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:42 pm

Welcome to the forum!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:51 pm

nice looking car. Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:53 pm

Welcome, I've seen your car in the MATC lot before.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Welcome to the forum. The rims look awesome!

Mike
Back to top Go down

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:01 pm

I like that car. Welcome!
Back to top Go down

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:07 pm

The car is at MATC m-f except when the mrs decides to drop me off, in that case she drops me off in front and takes off in the car. Then comes and picks me up when I'm done.

Glad you guys like the car. I can't seem to stop spending money on mods but i promised that i would be good until summer. So the mods I've accumulated and that are waiting install will be it for awhile. All parts in the boxes are mechanical mods, no aesthetics.

If anyone is looking for a HOT and SEXY sportbike let me know. I'm thinking of putting my blacked-out 2007 Raven GSXR600 for sale. I put less than 500 miles on it last season and it currently sits at under 3k in miles. And you guessed it....it's modded also. Let me know if any of you guys are interested. My wife wants me to keep it but I don't ride it enough to justify it.
Back to top Go down

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Ever take it to the strip? Those things can scoot.
Back to top Go down

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Terminator wrote:
Ever take it to the strip? Those things can scoot.

my bike?
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:37 pm

If i know dwight he is asking about your car.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:46 pm

your right. he was asking lol.
Back to top Go down

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Lol yeah, the car. Cool
Back to top Go down

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:02 pm

nope car has not seen the strip yet...to be honest, i hardly push it to the limit. Call me old, but I love having a clean record where my insurance is mad cheap for a newer BMW coupe with low deductibles. Maybe when the car is done being built mechanically, then I'll take her out to see how she runs. My hopes that after all my plans, that I can do 11's with a completely full interior 3 series with stock turbos. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Got Boost wrote:
nope car has not seen the strip yet...to be honest, i hardly push it to the limit. Call me old, but I love having a clean record where my insurance is mad cheap for a newer BMW coupe with low deductibles. Maybe when the car is done being built mechanically, then I'll take her out to see how she runs. My hopes that after all my plans, that I can do 11's with a completely full interior 3 series with stock turbos. Very Happy

going to the track isnt gonna effect your insurance or your record Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Intro... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Intro...   My Intro... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Intro...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: