Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show me your Mazda!!! :)

Go down 
+5
Mclovin23
Fuckin Schiller!!
MikeyT
franky.C
2jz-U-Ltr
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:30 am

did you make custom LED halos for your outer rings??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:33 am

Haa yea I'm thinking of that same chick.. And I was running sport lines and I had a tie rod break :/... Yea I thought I would throw some in there and I kind of like it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:36 am

ouch...that sucks... that does look nice... havent seen that done before... ive heard of ppl doing it..but not using blue. i love my blue halos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:38 am

Have any law enforcement problems?? Do you have them running all the time ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:40 am

nope Smile not once... i had them runnin all the time hooked up to my battery...but now i have them hooked up to a switch. none of the cops around here bother me... ive gotten pulled over for speeding a couple times and have always gotten off with a warning. im a manager at a speedway gas station...so all the cops in my area pretty much kno me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:45 am

Hmmm, I have a feeling I wouldn't have the same courtesy from LE Smile I only turn them on when ik the cops are ways away lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:48 am

lol..yea the cops around here really dont care about things like that...its pretty cool... my exhaust is pretty loud too and ive never gotten pulled over for that either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:52 am

That's pretty cool, I have always worried about my tint with state patrol when I drive to Milwaukee Sad tend to drive with my window down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:54 am

wat tint do u have?? my friend has 20% and hes never had problems
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:55 am

Hmm :/ 5 all the way around.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:57 am

Hey dude it was cool running into you today. Somehow I totally missed that you were boosted till I saw a little burned oil smoke when I got behind your car. haha I have the same shit going on, but just started making restrictor bolts to kill that.

Car looks and sounds great, and the Pizza was fucking epic. Toppers is my cheese covered jesus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:58 am

damn lol ok..they MIGHT say something....if ur on hwy cruisin... cops around here are pretty lazy tho..unless ur drivin crazy they dont really mess with you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:00 am

i gotta get in on some of these meets...seems like im missin out on a lot Sad lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:02 am

Ha toppers ya wow I'm jealous. I guessed it was you when I got onto east wash. I think I am in need of a oil restrictor as well, and I would of loved to head out 151 with you guys but I needed to get some $ deposited.. I'm a little worried about the gears going tho :/ I have cut 3rd and 4th gears sittin here just have no idea on install ha

Wouldn't say it was a "meet" I didn't get to meet him lol

Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:04 am

Haha no meet, I just ran into this motherfucker rollin down the street while me and 38394Z28 (PD CHRIS!!!) were getting some pizza.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:05 am

Are you running a K04? If so I will have some restrictor bolts done in the next couple of days and I can give you a deal on one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:05 am

And by pizza he means toppers( big difference)
Back to top Go down

well either way..a lot of the ppl with modified cars around here are kind of assholes...lol not really fun to hang out with...only about a handful r cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:08 am

Peter MS3 wrote:
Are you running a K04? If so I will have some restrictor bolts done in the next couple of days and I can give you a deal on one.

No go on the k04 Sad

And sorry to hear about all the ass holes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:14 am

Actually going to be putting in a bw t04b.. Have no idea on the difference in bolts between the two
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:17 am

yeah me either, I just assumed K04 since they love to blow smoke.
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:18 am

07mz3 wrote:
5 all the way around.

+100
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:19 am

You have 5 don't you?? I can't remember it was dark that night
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:22 am

20 all around..5 in the back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:22 am

wow i feel like my windows arent even tinted! lol i have 30% .. 50 tint/50 metallic.. thought it looked good with the color of my car...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show me your Mazda!!! :)   Show me your Mazda!!! :) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show me your Mazda!!! :)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next