Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free concert tickets time again!

Go down 
+2
Mclovin23
LLcoolJames
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Free concert tickets time again! Empty
PostSubject: Free concert tickets time again!   Free concert tickets time again! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Got a bunch more FREE concert tix for the Rave in MKE in the mail today. Once again, there's a ton of good shows and I can't/don't want to go to some of them.

Keep in mind, if you use these tickets, you MUST get your ass there early, because if they sell enough regular show tix out of the box office, you will be fucked and not able to get into the show when you roll in at 9pm. They claim two drink minimum, but I've never followed that. Plus when I'm there I drink the most expensive soda they have Rolling Eyes

The show are:

OCT 2 - Black Label Society w/Children of Bodom, Clutch, & 2cents. Those that know me well know that I'm a huge Zakk Wylde fan and have every BLS album, including the new one, Parade of the Dead. Unfortunately, this round I just don't want to go. 4 Tickets available.

OCT 9 - Bad Religion w/Bouncing Souls and Off with there heads. Not sure how this one could turn out... 4 tix available.

OCT 10 - Coheed & Cambria w/Fang Island. I have never listened to either of these bands, so its a crap shoot if you haven't either.2 tix available.

OCT 14 - Flyleaf w/Story of the Year. Flyleaf has a few good songs, but the show could be better if the lead singer chick would show her boobs. 2 tix available.

OCT 31 - GWAR w/The Casualties, Inferneron, Mobile Death Camp. This will be the ultimate Halloween Heavy Metal show. The Rave also has a Halloween contest with a $500 Grand Prize... If you've never been to a GWAR show, this is the night to do it. And don't wear any clothing you care about Very Happy 2 tix available.

Post up if you're interested. As I said before these are free for the taking.

Last edited by moparkid on Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Free concert tickets time again!   Free concert tickets time again! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Flyleaf, I want. That chick is hot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free concert tickets time again!   Free concert tickets time again! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:05 pm

LLcoolJames wrote:
Flyleaf, I want. That chick is hot

Done. If you want I can drop them off at Mid. Ford next time I run to Ballweg's?
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Free concert tickets time again!   Free concert tickets time again! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:25 pm

that would be awesome. Im usually not there much untill after 4 cause of school, but if you give them to anyone in the quicklane they should be able to drop them in my toolbox Smile. Or if this janesville meet happens this weekend ill probly be there I think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free concert tickets time again!   Free concert tickets time again! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Bump for current availibility.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Free concert tickets time again!   Free concert tickets time again! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:22 pm

damn it james. story of the year is the shit. but so is coheed and cambria
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Free concert tickets time again!   Free concert tickets time again! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:52 pm

DUde GWAR shows are the fucking best, I can't believe they are still around. I used to go see them in highschool for fuck sake
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Free concert tickets time again!   Free concert tickets time again! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:01 pm

could i just come get them from you sometime this week zac?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free concert tickets time again!   Free concert tickets time again! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:07 pm

LLcoolJames wrote:
could i just come get them from you sometime this week zac?

Yeah thats fine. I went to Ballwegs this morning and forgot them at home Sleep

I'll put them in my truck and bring them to work with me tomorrow. If you want to stop by and get them that is fine.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Free concert tickets time again!   Free concert tickets time again! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:08 pm

whats your work schedule like? Because of school and work I probly couldnt get out there till like thursday around 10 30 or eleven AM
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Free concert tickets time again!   Free concert tickets time again! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:10 pm

I'm not sure if Zac knows this, but I'm telling since I've learned the hard way. If the show sells out the rave doesn't honor the free tickets.

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free concert tickets time again!   Free concert tickets time again! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:19 pm

LLcoolJames wrote:
whats your work schedule like? Because of school and work I probly couldnt get out there till like thursday around 10 30 or eleven AM

Thursday works. Just stop in and look me up.

MikeyT wrote:
I'm not sure if Zac knows this, but I'm telling since I've learned the hard way. If the show sells out the rave doesn't honor the free tickets.

Mike

Yep, been burned myself on that. I made it clear in my first post you want to have your ass there early, or you're fucked. It doesn't hurt to call ahead before you leave for the show either Cool

Last edited by moparkid on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Free concert tickets time again!   Free concert tickets time again! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:45 pm

Dood GWAR !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free concert tickets time again!   Free concert tickets time again! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Peter MS3 wrote:
DUde GWAR shows are the fucking best, I can't believe they are still around. I used to go see them in highschool for fuck sake

Always hot chicks in the video's. Just like Danzig cheers
Back to top Go down
eLetoR
Legit
eLetoR

PostSubject: Re: Free concert tickets time again!   Free concert tickets time again! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:55 am

Still have the GWAR tickets?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free concert tickets time again!   Free concert tickets time again! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:24 am

eLetoR wrote:
Still have the GWAR tickets?

Yep. If you want them, you can PM me and I'll drop them in the mail to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free concert tickets time again!   Free concert tickets time again! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:30 pm

Flyleaf tix and GWAR tix spoken for.
Back to top Go down
eLetoR
Legit
eLetoR

PostSubject: Re: Free concert tickets time again!   Free concert tickets time again! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:54 pm

Thanks for the tickets!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free concert tickets time again!   Free concert tickets time again! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:36 pm

eLetoR wrote:
Thanks for the tickets!

No problem , enjoy the show Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free concert tickets time again!   Free concert tickets time again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free concert tickets time again!
Page 1 of 1