Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

local car not to f*** with

Go down 
+3
408 4 Eye
240sxguy
HoosierDaddy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HoosierDaddy
Legit

local car not to f*** with Empty
PostSubject: local car not to f*** with   local car not to f*** with Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:22 am

Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: local car not to f*** with   local car not to f*** with Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:29 am

I saw that car yesterday! That hood scoop is the size of a pack of cigarettes! lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: local car not to f*** with   local car not to f*** with Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:58 am

Wow... I wonder if he's buddies with the guy who has the green Saturn with the underglow's at Arbys?
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: local car not to f*** with   local car not to f*** with Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:44 am

Woah!
Back to top Go down
WWevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: local car not to f*** with   local car not to f*** with Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:37 pm

5" tachs add 100 horsepower.... just sayn.....
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: local car not to f*** with   local car not to f*** with Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:32 pm

no neons?...wtf??? it's a saturn for f*ck sake...lol
Back to top Go down
91tsi
Legit
91tsi

PostSubject: Re: local car not to f*** with   local car not to f*** with Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:28 am

so when i can ot be retarded and figure out how to post pics i have a car that trumps the saturn i can not to justice to the stupidity in words so heres a video http://www.streetfire.net/video/the-sunfire-guy_1998162.htm enjoy
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: local car not to f*** with   local car not to f*** with Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:58 pm

I now have a headache. Shocked
Back to top Go down
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

PostSubject: Re: local car not to f*** with   local car not to f*** with Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:50 pm

hahahahaha that has to be the best vid ever.
Back to top Go down
91tsi
Legit
91tsi

PostSubject: Re: local car not to f*** with   local car not to f*** with Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:35 pm

just to add to the awesomeness we also have to more great stories about this guy.
1. He wouldnt back down when i told him his automatic car did not need a clutch so i jokingly sent him the way of an expensive twin disk that they for sdome reason make for the manaul sunfire. He bought it Rolling Eyes and then took it to a shop claiming that e was a professional street racer who needed it in quick

2. We convinced him he had oil likes in his doors that were prone to leak, two days later facebook status reads. " Some guys informed me of the oil leakage in the door recall, trying to find it but i dont know what else comes apart on my door or where it could be call if u can help"

not shitting this man provides the la crosse area with endless laughs. He is now painting it like the ken block fiesta, ill post pics when i find em
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: local car not to f*** with   local car not to f*** with Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:59 pm

91tsi wrote:
so when i can ot be retarded and figure out how to post pics i have a car that trumps the saturn i can not to justice to the stupidity in words so heres a video http://www.streetfire.net/video/the-sunfire-guy_1998162.htm enjoy

Repost but always a welcome laugh.
Back to top Go down
91tsi
Legit
91tsi

PostSubject: Re: local car not to f*** with   local car not to f*** with Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:13 pm

sorry not aware u guys had seen it. I guess out local village idiot is gettin famous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: local car not to f*** with   local car not to f*** with Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

local car not to f*** with
Page 1 of 1