Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOOK WHOS BACK!?!?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

LOOK WHOS BACK!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: LOOK WHOS BACK!?!?!   LOOK WHOS BACK!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:21 pm

SilverDragon wrote:
Hey all,

It's been a long time, and for good reason. If you wondered why I seemed crazy, why I drove like an idiot, and why I claimed to know far more about cars than I really did, there was a reason. If you wondered why I was annoying, why you couldn't stand to be around me, and why I seemed to start trouble every where I went, there's a reason. It finally came to a head several months ago, after I dropped off the site, out of the car scene and off East Wash. If you want the gory details, you can PM me, but basically I had a breakdown of sorts and got diagnosed with a condition that explained it all. Since then, I've been on heavy medication and therapy for the condition and have since stabilized, and I'm a totally different person.

That's why I'm re-introducing myself. I'm sure there's people who still won't like me, or who will have an even worse opinion of me, but let's keep that quiet, OK? I'm sticking my neck out to try and rejoin a forum and community that I want to be a part of.

So hi, my name is Joshua, I drive a near-stock 2004 gray Corvette, I know far more about computers than cars, and I like going fast.

Oh, and I got rid of the dragon stickers and magic cock pony off my Vette...that phase is over too.

LOL
taken from the other madison site...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHOS BACK!?!?!   LOOK WHOS BACK!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHOS BACK!?!?!   LOOK WHOS BACK!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:08 pm

way to be on top of that one tim LOL
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHOS BACK!?!?!   LOOK WHOS BACK!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:14 pm

lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHOS BACK!?!?!   LOOK WHOS BACK!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:18 pm

He was out Friday night. Took the F&F decals off the side of his Corvette. Didn't want no action from a Regal and a Fairmont wagon leaving the green light at EW & Eagan Rd Cool
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHOS BACK!?!?!   LOOK WHOS BACK!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:24 pm

lol oh damn i didnt know someone already covered this topic...lol...goodshit.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHOS BACK!?!?!   LOOK WHOS BACK!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:11 pm

whats this guys last name?
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHOS BACK!?!?!   LOOK WHOS BACK!?!?! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:12 pm

moparkid wrote:
He was out Friday night. Took the F&F decals off the side of his Corvette. Didn't want no action from a Regal and a Fairmont wagon leaving the green light at EW & Eagan Rd Cool

or a v6 camaro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHOS BACK!?!?!   LOOK WHOS BACK!?!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOK WHOS BACK!?!?!
Page 1 of 1