Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i want to go somewhere for spring break

Go down 
+9
overblown
bigbird94
STiedVR4Guy
mdanielp
XSFTLBS
2jz-U-Ltr
roguestatus
MikeyT
HoosierDaddy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HoosierDaddy
Legit

i want to go somewhere for spring break Empty
PostSubject: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:08 am

i wanna go somewhere warm with a beach, or maybe a cruise,

where have you guys went on vacation?, was it nice?

ive been to florida once and thats it, so im a newb at this shit , so help is needed thanks lol
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:28 am

I've been to Arizone a few times. If you like baseball February is great time, the grapefruit league is going, weather is beautiful. The car scene is really hoping down there.

Mike

Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:28 am

PS I got a ton of pictures which could also sway your opinion. Its just an awesome place
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:30 am

I've been to Playa del Carmen, Mexico which was awesome super warm. Stayed at the Rivera Maya. Been to Florida and depending on the week it can be kinda chilly. Was around the PCB area. Been to Arizona for Brewers spring training. Was in Vegas, kinda chilly there too. They just had snow this weekend. I've been on a cruise in the Caribbean that stopped at Cozumel and somewhere else in Mexico. Depending on the week I recommend Mexico. Only place guaranteed to be a consistent 70-80 deg. My roommate was in Key West and when he landed it was 51.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:30 am

+1 Mexico.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:36 am

sorry i should have said, ...

i have to go between march 11-21, and ive never had to get a passport so i dont know if i want to lol
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:38 am

Lol getting a passport is easy. Post office, fill out the app, done. 30 days later you should have one.
Anyways, that early in March, Florida could be questionable. Prolly mid 60's to low 70's. My bro did the Dominican and said that was awesome. If you really don't want a passport go to Hawaii. Absolutely amazing there! Solid temps, a little humid but awesome.

Last edited by roguestatus on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:38 am

Then go to South Padre Island Texas
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:40 am

^ Don't tell him shit like that, he'll likely come back with his head in dufflebag! If your going to go, Go big! One word Tijuana!!

Mike
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:42 am

Or go to Lake Havasu. On my wishlist of things to see and do.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:49 am

Badlands, South Dakota. Or Yosemite National park out west. Fucking Awesome.
Back to top Go down
mdanielp

mdanielp

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:57 am

Stoughton
Back to top Go down
http://www.genesisspeedshop.com
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:57 am

Blackout wrote:

Do you even understand the concept of spring break??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:58 am

panama city beach dude, its really cheap and awesome in many different ways...none of which your girlfriend will approve of
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:20 am

Peaches wrote:
Blackout wrote:

Do you even understand the concept of spring break??

Uh, yeah, I do. But why risk going to Mexico with all the shit going on down there? Maybe I'm just getting older, but I'd rather go on spring break somewhere WITHOUT a ton of retarded fucking college students. I went to Cancun about 4 years ago.... had a whole ton of fun, but the stupid fucking people fist pumping all over kind of spoiled it. There's nothing wrong with something different, like my suggestions above. If you want easy tail, you can find it no matter where you are if you know how to look.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:08 am

Yeah dude I would have ZERO interest in going anywhere spring breakish at my advanced age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:26 am

Blackout wrote:

Yes, it is nice out there, just not in the middle of fucking March. He wants to go somewhere warm where the titties are running wild, not somewhere where the fuckin' wind is blowing snow all over the place and his choices of women are Pocahantis or Sacajawea. If that's his choice, he might as well stay here.

mdanielp wrote:
Stoughton

I was thinking Rockford.

Peaches wrote:
Yeah dude I would have ZERO interest in going anywhere spring breakish at my advanced age.

Nothing wrong with being that creepy old guy Wink

No matter where you go, it will be busy. I went to Vegas a few years ago in March, and it was a blast. Temps were in the 80's during the day, and it was high 60's at night. You can get a drink anywhere. Hookers are legal in the State of Nevada, just not within the city limits of Las Vegas, so don't buy one in town. There is a lot to do out there, but I will warn you that loose women are hard to find. It seemed that everyone was a couple. To me, that was like bringing sand to the beach... I would have my doubts about Mexico with all the drug wars going on, but I'm sure if you stay near a populated area and don't wander too far from a resort you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:40 am

i wanna stay clear of mexico....... i'd like to come home...lol

and yes rockford is way better then stoughton.

or i was thinking miami beach? or us virgin islands lots of thinking to do

i wouldnt mind going out of the u.s. as long as i dont land in a shit hole of local warfare or people that hate americans lol
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:35 am

nightrunner06 wrote:
i wanna go somewhere warm with a beach, or maybe a cruise,

Blackout wrote:

not sure if serious?
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:03 am

Mexico is fine. The bad places are near the boarder in Texas/ North Mexico. Stay in resort towns like Playa del Carmen or Cozumel and you'll be fine. But seriously go to Hawaii. I like Chris' suggestion cuz PCB is a blast but that early in March and you'll get cooler temps. My roommates were there last year for SB and it was low 70's/mid 60's and overcast most of the time.
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:19 pm

Hawaii
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:36 pm

First of all, you never specified who all is "I". Just you, you and your gf, you and some buddies ect. That info helps. Overall, I say hawaii as well. I've been there so many times and its always amazing. Can't go wrong with the weather either. 70s/80s everyday. The only choice for spring break is oahu. It has honolulu beach on waikiki which is were I'd suggest you stay. The other Islands are amazing but no good for spring break. Check out Vacationstogo.com for some good deals. I haven't used them yet but I got an email from them while in Europe and it looked like they had some pretty nice prices and very competitive.

Pearl harbor:
i want to go somewhere for spring break IMG_0623

i want to go somewhere for spring break IMG_0605

Quite Beach:
i want to go somewhere for spring break IMG_0650

Last edited by overblown on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:40 pm

+2 for hawaii...i went to maui in october and it was awesome. tickets are kinda pricey but well worth it.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:55 pm

pittsburgh
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:48 pm

overblown wrote:

Pearl harbor:
i want to go somewhere for spring break IMG_0623

]

You know you look at home in the turret of a WWII Antiaircraft gun! Can I start calling you GI overblown?

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want to go somewhere for spring break
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Recommendations-
Jump to: