Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i want to go somewhere for spring break

Go down 
+9
overblown
bigbird94
STiedVR4Guy
mdanielp
XSFTLBS
2jz-U-Ltr
roguestatus
MikeyT
HoosierDaddy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
overblown
Legit
overblown

i want to go somewhere for spring break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Well I do have a thing for shooting large weapons!

At a castle in Spain:

i want to go somewhere for spring break - Page 2 IMG_1642-1
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Aim it 12 degrees higher Guapo
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Gracias.
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Also the North Shore in the winter is off limits. Swells well over 40' and they hit the road along the coast.

Note: McDonalds in Hawaii have pineapple included in value meals.

Also note: Hawaii has an interstate.
Back to top Go down
WWevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:20 am

I always liked going to Colorado to ski, have had shit loads of fun out there. Far as warm places Cancun was a lot of fun as well as I went to the Keys in Florida one year to finish my scuba diving certification and that was awesome as well. Long as you stay near the resort in Mexico it's basically all tailored to United States tourists so not a whole lot to worry about.
Back to top Go down
noodles
Legit

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:50 am

Cruise would b nice..been to key west, cozumel n bahamas with group of 15 or so. You only pay for boat tix n airline. Meals are free, unless you get tired of buffets..they have restaurants. Only thing that cost $ is booze, but that's when you sneak on bottles of vodka thru water bottles like we did, soda is a fee..but u have one person buy a drink card. It's like $6 a day, but that's how you share it with everyone! Doesn't matter how many you order, as long as you have that drink sticker. There's excursions too as well whenever you dock at the destination you're heading. It can range from snorkeling, jet ski, Myan ruin tour..crap like that.

P.s we did like Cozumel better, water was super clear. And depending where u depart from you can make a day trip or whatever out of it as well. Since both times we departed from Miami, we spent a night there at this hotel called the starlite, next door to the "scarface" hotel. Was $60 a night but was across street from beach.. And prices are usually lil more during spring break.. But what isn't during that. Also planning another cruise, maybe we could turn it into a huge wisboard trip! Since you get price breaks after a certain booking.

Hope that helps, sry wrote too much. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to go somewhere for spring break   i want to go somewhere for spring break - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i want to go somewhere for spring break
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2