Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

for the haters

Go down 
+3
Disgustang
Overboosting
saucemaxx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
saucemaxx
Legit
saucemaxx

for the haters Empty
PostSubject: for the haters   for the haters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:10 pm

If you hated the Fear no Evo shirt, and a few on here did

for the haters 179409_123414241060134_100001746775744_152968_5212567_n

We got your back now

for the haters 164499_123414227726802_100001746775744_152967_4726926_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.vimeo.com/sharpshooter
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

for the haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: for the haters   for the haters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:34 pm

lol nice
Back to top Go down

for the haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: for the haters   for the haters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:17 pm

Any chance you would be making that 'Fear no Evo' t-shirt with an American muscle car on it in the near future? I'd be interested if so Cool
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

for the haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: for the haters   for the haters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:54 pm

moparkid wrote:
Any chance you would be making that 'Fear no Evo' t-shirt with an American muscle car on it in the near future? I'd be interested if so Cool

come on zac the shirt with the muscle car should read "fear no jap magic cock pony" LOL
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

for the haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: for the haters   for the haters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:13 pm

brngrhd wrote:
moparkid wrote:
"fear no jap magic cock pony" LOL

now i'd buy that one
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

for the haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: for the haters   for the haters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Ben you know I love you so hopefully you don't take it wrong when I say that new shirt makes no sense to me.

Fear no Evo....I get that Hear No Evil/Fear No Evo. Its cleaver and works well. But fear my evo/evil doesn't make sense to me.

What about Pure Evo/Evil or Resident Evo??

By the way I'd like 10% of profits if they go into production haha

Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

for the haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: for the haters   for the haters Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:57 pm

i see where your going with it peach but maybe its just a phrase and not meant to be a witty play off of something else. but pure evo would be cool
Back to top Go down
saucemaxx
Legit
saucemaxx

for the haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: for the haters   for the haters Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:54 am

moparkid wrote:

We are planning some shirts with import v muscle themes, but that will be later in the year.

Peaches wrote:
Ben you know I love you so hopefully you don't take it wrong when I say that new shirt makes no sense to me.

Fear no Evo....I get that Hear No Evil/Fear No Evo. Its cleaver and works well. But fear my evo/evil doesn't make sense to me.

What about Pure Evo/Evil or Resident Evo??

By the way I'd like 10% of profits if they go into production haha

I understand where you are coming from, but these shirts were mention to mirror eachother, I do appreciate the feed back and suggestions, as for 10%, maybe 10% off your order
Back to top Go down

for the haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: for the haters   for the haters Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:07 am

i would buy a shirt that has something to do with d series single cam motors, just an idea thats probably more of a limited crowd but if u could make it just for me i would buy like 3 of them lol

also do u do custom shirts?
Back to top Go down
saucemaxx
Legit
saucemaxx

for the haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: for the haters   for the haters Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:40 am

We arn't doing custom shirts in small batches, we have a few artists we have to pay for the design work, and to make it worth doing we need to sell a few hundred.
Back to top Go down

for the haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: for the haters   for the haters Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:46 am

Get the shirts made and put them on ebay, people will buy them
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Gorilla
Legit

for the haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: for the haters   for the haters Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:27 pm

AddictedToBoost wrote:
Get the shirts made and put them on ebay, people will buy them

get off the internet you rolling suck fest, people will be happier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

for the haters Empty
PostSubject: Re: for the haters   for the haters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

for the haters
Page 1 of 1