Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

even the honda haters can like this.

Go down 
+19
ma70tt
MikeyT
Tusk
nasty187
Disgustang
Mclovin23
Rac3c4r
STiedVR4Guy
kp116
Overboosting
JDMasfck
mdanielp
HoosierDaddy
bigbird94
408 4 Eye
2jz-U-Ltr
Fuckin Schiller!!
XSFTLBS
mr.johnson
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

even the honda haters can like this. Empty
PostSubject: even the honda haters can like this.   even the honda haters can like this. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:16 am

Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: even the honda haters can like this.   even the honda haters can like this. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:30 am

Nope. Still don't like.

even the honda haters can like this. FWDsuks

even the honda haters can like this. Rabbit

even the honda haters can like this. Fwd_sucks

even the honda haters can like this. Hondasucks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: even the honda haters can like this.   even the honda haters can like this. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:58 am

So you have to completely build the hell out of a Honda in order to do what a new dark blue 5.0 can do with basic bolt-ons?

scratch
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: even the honda haters can like this.   even the honda haters can like this. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:01 am

ugh I really thought the Kona Blue 5.0 lines were finally done. they stopped being funny about 3,000 jokes ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: even the honda haters can like this.   even the honda haters can like this. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:25 am

Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
ugh I really thought the Kona Blue 5.0 lines were finally done. they stopped being funny about 3,000 jokes ago.
There is nothing funny about the new 5.0, they are very serious automobiles.

Sometimes the truth bothers the insecure.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: even the honda haters can like this.   even the honda haters can like this. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:44 am

Yup this is the video that has changed my mind. Hondas are the best cars in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: even the honda haters can like this.   even the honda haters can like this. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:27 am

Peaches wrote:
Yup this is the video that has changed my mind. Hondas are the best cars in the world.

:deadhorse5:

But in all seriousness, this is the post that made me realize I am not the only one that thinks people that post vids of cars that are similar to their cars to give the idea that their car is note worthy because someone elses car can do something impressive is getting a bit dumb.

I have a Pontiac Firebird Trans Am with a LT1 so you guys already know that I rock the awesome. king
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: even the honda haters can like this.   even the honda haters can like this. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:48 am

[quote="mtperformance"]

But in all seriousness, this is the post that made me realize I am not the only one that thinks people that post vids of cars that are similar to their cars to give the idea that their car is note worthy because someone elses car can do something impressive is getting a bit dumb.

[/quote

Wait! I haven't got in on this phenomenon yet!

Back to top Go down
JDMasfck
Legit
JDMasfck

PostSubject: Re: even the honda haters can like this.   even the honda haters can like this. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:29 pm

It works..I bet that 10 sec hyundai is still cheaper that the new blue 5.0.. Wink
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: even the honda haters can like this.   even the honda haters can like this. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:31 pm

I bet it is too and I bet it would look and feel every penny cheaper to the poor bastard that has to drive it. You get what you pay for.
Back to top Go down
JDMasfck
Legit
JDMasfck

PostSubject: Re: even the honda haters can like this.   even the honda haters can like this. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Overpriced magic cock pony..to many other cars i'd get way before wasting my money on the new 5.0.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: even the honda haters can like this.   even the honda haters can like this. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

even the honda haters can like this.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next