Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

well the Honda isn't going anywhere.

Go down 
+16
franky.C
OJDAJUICEMAN
cletus
WWevoX
Srauls
HoosierDaddy
240sxguy
Tusk
408 4 Eye
MikeyT
Disgustang
XSFTLBS
2jz-U-Ltr
tim85851
roguestatus
Fuckin Schiller!!
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Empty
PostSubject: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:17 pm

I was thinking about ditching the Civic for something a little faster. but it's not going anywhere for now. today I bought a 2009 Suzuki GSXR 1000, purple and black. 0 miles on it.
well the Honda isn't going anywhere. 2011-04-16133655
well the Honda isn't going anywhere. 2011-04-16124557
well the Honda isn't going anywhere. 2011-04-16124549
I'll definitely have some better pictures once it gets home, I'm picking it up wednesday. I'm fucking stoked. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:26 pm

I hope that your first mod will be a fender eliminator. Otherwise nice bike.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:31 pm

haha I think it probably will be. that fucker is huge.
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:57 pm

niceee.

fender eliminator and slip on should be the first mods! lol
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Add Power Commander to that list.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:05 pm

it's already on it lol... 1tail fender eliminator, Power Commander, HID projector retrofit, Jardine GP1 exhaust. that's all I've come up with so far.
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:15 pm

i wouldnt worry about retrofitting a projector on a bike...you need to be seen, might as well make those headlights bright as fuck!
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:19 pm

it was nice knowing you
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:22 pm

haha that's what Anthony said too!
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:23 pm

I personally would go with a Voodoo exhaust but the GP1 is sick too. Maybe a tank protector.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Fuck slip ons. Go big or go home. Dont kill yourself.... Thats a big bike even for someone my size.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:28 pm

matching helmet and leather coat??
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:31 pm

the GP1 is a slip on but it's still fucking stupid loud, and saves a good amount of weight since... well look at the two fucking gigantic stock mufflers that will be gone. it's also cheap, which is nice. I figured I would rock those for a while then once I get sick of it, save my pennies for a full Yosh system.

and yeah she's definitely a big girl, but I learned to ride on a 2005 GSXR 1000 and it's not bad as long as you know your limits, which I (hopefully) do lol. no full throttle on this bitch for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:32 pm

brngrhd wrote:
matching helmet and leather coat??

lol flat black helmet and a white coat. I wanted a black coat but my loving and caring mommy convinced me that I should get something brighter.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Wow, looks nice David. I like the color combo.

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:51 pm

that bike is so fast bro , cool bike, dont die
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
the GP1 is a slip on but it's still fucking stupid loud, and saves a good amount of weight since... well look at the two fucking gigantic stock mufflers that will be gone. it's also cheap, which is nice. I figured I would rock those for a while then once I get sick of it, save my pennies for a full Yosh system.

and yeah she's definitely a big girl, but I learned to ride on a 2005 GSXR 1000 and it's not bad as long as you know your limits, which I (hopefully) do lol. no full throttle on this bitch for quite a while.

Well, its not a matter of IF you ever lay it down, its WHEN. Just comes with the territory. I like the color combo, but yeah, fenders need to go brah! LOL If you started riding on a big bike like that, then you should be good to go, but that throttle is so tempting.... LOL Just be careful. If you are planning on the full Yosh system down the line, then a slip on for the time being is alright. I don;t know why, but I have an unreasonable inner hatred for Donks, Mexican polka music, and slip on bike exhaust. Smile
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:47 pm

Get one of those mo hawk helmets!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:10 am

When's the Funeral scheduled? I need to make sure I can get off work.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:20 am

Congrats, nice bike! Be careful. I wouldn't have any self control with one of those. Main reason I still don't have a bike.

What's the longest you have had one car? Smile
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:35 am

Frankly man, a jacket and helmet isn't enough. Buy the best protective gear you can, price doesn't matter.

Stay safe dude. That's a monster. I am too stupid to ride something of that stature.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:14 am

Well the jacket, helmet and gloves I got are all Icon and from what I've read they're great quality. But I don't know much about that stuff so I guess only time will tell. If I feel like its not doing the job I will definitely replace it ASAP.

And Tusk, the longest I've owned a car was from 9/11/08 to 1/1/10. It was my silver Celica GT-S 6-speed that you might have seen at the hospital because my mom stole it all the goddamn time.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:27 am

nice knowing you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:38 am

Tusk wrote:
What's the longest you have had one car? Smile

Who, Schiller or Terminator? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:49 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well the Honda isn't going anywhere.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Garage-
Jump to: