Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

well the Honda isn't going anywhere.

Go down 
+16
franky.C
OJDAJUICEMAN
cletus
WWevoX
Srauls
HoosierDaddy
240sxguy
Tusk
408 4 Eye
MikeyT
Disgustang
XSFTLBS
2jz-U-Ltr
tim85851
roguestatus
Fuckin Schiller!!
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Get rid of the fenders and it would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:34 pm

once again really weird, but I like it
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:35 pm

the buell is sick nasty looking
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:36 pm

I have to agree. it looks pretty pissed off. I think that's the same bike my friend's extremely hot mom rides but hers is red
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:37 pm

If a hot mom rides one so should you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:38 pm

What about a Buell S1 or X1 Lightning?

These can be had quite cheap now & they are a great bike. I rode my cousins S1 a few times when he had it, & I can say this.... smooth, fast, & the great Harley sound.

I witnessed him slaughter any 600 or 750 Jap rocket that tried messing with him & even hung right with a 900 Ninja. Granted this was in the early-mid 2000's and I realize bikes have only gotten more advanced, however IMO a Buell should be a worthy consideration.

Last edited by 1twisted6 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:38 pm

again, if a hot mom rides one, so should you
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:01 pm

1twisted6 wrote:
What about a Buell S1 or X1 Lightning?

Yes
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:16 pm

shit, I'm gonna be craigslisting all night now
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:33 pm

Kawasaki 636.

I don't know about you but the street fighter look of the Monster is sweet and they make a SV like that. I love the sound of the Ducati's L-Twin, so naturally the SVs sound awesome too.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:28 am

Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:36 am

Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-Daytona-675-S-E-No-Reserve-Mfg-Warranty-/320687090876?pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item4aaa70acbc#v4-36

holy jizzloads, that might be the best looking bike I've ever seen

OMG!!! Me likey well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Drool_4
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:04 am

roguestatus wrote:
Triumph Daytona 675

sex

Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
I think that's the same bike my friend's extremely hot mom rides but hers is red

Fuck the bike!!! JUST RIDE HER ALL SUMMER..
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:16 am

overblown wrote:
Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
overblown wrote:
Sounds like it's not the bike they won't insure, but you. Sucks dude. Buy a honda, you won't be any slower on it.

I have nothing against CBR's but it seems like they're the most common sport bike on the road which is why I don't want one, so I'm gonna look at a few used GSXR600's,

I don't understand this. You will really never be uncommon if you buy any of the "big three" bikes. Go to any bike night and about all you'll see will be gxr's, cbr's, and ninja's. If you want to be different you've got to look beyond those. I happen to love vintage bikes myself and hardly ever ride my new ones except for track days. If you aren't a fan of the old schoolers and want something modern but different, I would suggest looking outside of Japan. Whatever you do, I hope you find something you like and can afford to insure. For riders, there is nothing worse than a summer without two wheels.

Just wondering, what's your take on the Aprilia brand ????
Back to top Go down
Srauls
Legit
Srauls

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:13 am

Well I guess the first thing is whats ur price range Schiller? If you wanna get a bike from a dealer there's two pretty big dealers in waukesha within 5 miles of eachother. I was looking at a few bikes from both dealerships before I decided on my cbr from engelhart.
+1 on aprilla thoughs are pretty sick.
If you really wanna be different look into hyosung. Their a Korean company that makes some pretty decent sport bikes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/srauls
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:23 pm

franky.C wrote:

Just wondering, what's your take on the Aprilia brand ????

Aprillia is a classic Italian brand that was resurrected for all the right reasons. They have done an excellent job with producing a compelling line up over the years. I like that they aren't afraid of v-twin power and mix things up with their v-4 engines that are pretty amazing. The big three tend to have the attitude of don't fix it if it still works, which is definitely the safe bet but ultimately boring. Aprillia is one of few brands that says fuck that, let's try it this way. I like that. Unless you just have the money to spend and you don't care, you don't buy one to be a track superhero. Just strapping one on won't allow you to slay all challengers as it's looks and specs might suggest. It is no simple or easy task to ride these bikes to their full potential. You will definitely stand out from the crowd on one though and people will notice it. Plus, their sound is hard to beat. All around, I think Aprillia is a great brand and I hope they stick around in the US.

Edit: I would stay far away from Hyosung.

Back to top Go down
Srauls
Legit
Srauls

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:15 pm

I never really looked into hyosung. They look decent and you don't really see them but I guess there's reason for that ha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/srauls
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:12 pm

i like my hyosung gear..it compliments my turbo'd busa really nicely lol
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:40 pm

Srauls wrote:
I never really looked into hyosung. They look decent and you don't really see them but I guess there's reason for that ha.

There sure is. Very cheap materials, inconsistent quality control, and a lack of a real share in the American bike market which results in piss poor resale value. Plus getting parts, and you will need parts, can be pretty hit or miss. All of that and the performance of their bikes are third rate making the whole thing just not worth it. Silly koreans.
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:22 pm

Ya Hyosung = death trap....

My family back home, from what I hear, won't even ride em.....Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well the Honda isn't going anywhere.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4