Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

well the Honda isn't going anywhere.

Go down 
+16
franky.C
OJDAJUICEMAN
cletus
WWevoX
Srauls
HoosierDaddy
240sxguy
Tusk
408 4 Eye
MikeyT
Disgustang
XSFTLBS
2jz-U-Ltr
tim85851
roguestatus
Fuckin Schiller!!
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:26 pm

brngrhd wrote:
Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
Tusk wrote:
Believe the saying "thing happen for a reason?" Smile Best of luck though.

haha I'm sure it's probably for the better, but still a big let down. oh and Mike my mom was actually all for it until the insurance rep called. lol.

I already bought some gloves, if I don't get a bike soon, it'll be a waste of a perfectly good pair of gloves! Sad haha

BULLSHIT just rock them driving the honda then you can pretend it is a corvette Laughing

hahah I could... and I could rock the helmet too while I cruise east wash, fuckin with the ricers Stig style
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:26 pm

get an SV.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

roguestatus wrote:
Triumph Daytona 675

wow now that's a fucking sick bike
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
roguestatus wrote:
Triumph Daytona 675

wow now that's a fucking sick bike

Right? Thing is dirty, and if I was looking at bikes this is what I would go with Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:35 pm

buy an SV
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:38 pm

LLcoolJames wrote:
buy an SV

I've got two of them bookmarked, I'm gonna call my insurance company with all sorts of bikes and see which is cheapest.

Dan those Daytonas are fucking hard to find lol, I only found one clean one so far and it's in Iowa.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:41 pm

pipstyle pays like 700 a year i think for his sv. I think
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
LLcoolJames wrote:
buy an SV

I've got two of them bookmarked, I'm gonna call my insurance company with all sorts of bikes and see which is cheapest.

Dan those Daytonas are fucking hard to find lol, I only found one clean one so far and it's in Iowa.

Shitty lol but I knew they would be. O well what SV are you looking at? Friend had a 650 before he fell asleep riding back from Automotion and dumped it. Was in the bottom tier of rates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:44 pm

The SV is a girls bike. Oh wait....

Seriously though, SV's are pretty cheap to insure since they aren't considered supersports, especially the 650. With a decent suspension setup they handle incredibly well, but not sure if your going for handling or speed.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:46 pm

blizzard wrote:
The SV is a girls bike. Oh wait....

Seriously though, SV's are pretty cheap to insure since they aren't considered supersports, especially the 650. With a decent suspension setup they handle incredibly well, but not sure if your going for handling or speed.

a little bit of both I guess, I don't need anything stupid fast (although I'm not entirely against it either lol) and I like pushing corners but I'm not confident enough to really push my limits on a bike.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:48 pm

that zx9r is here in lodi. Isnt mint. But its cheap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:48 pm

The first 650 from Chicago you posted the link to is overpriced, especially since it soulds like it may have been dropped.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:53 pm

yeah I realized that, but lowballing is always fun lol. and I like the idea of a somewhat beaten up bike because I won't be so hesitant/paranoid with it.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:

hahah I could... and I could rock the helmet too while I cruise east wash, fuckin with the ricers Stig style

Haha now you're talking!
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:59 pm

$3500obo on the 9r. 10,000 miles. Has been down but nothing real bad. Has some scratches here and there. Still looks pretty good though. I would rock it.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:59 pm

Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
overblown wrote:
Sounds like it's not the bike they won't insure, but you. Sucks dude. Buy a honda, you won't be any slower on it.

I have nothing against CBR's but it seems like they're the most common sport bike on the road which is why I don't want one, so I'm gonna look at a few used GSXR600's,

I don't understand this. You will really never be uncommon if you buy any of the "big three" bikes. Go to any bike night and about all you'll see will be gxr's, cbr's, and ninja's. If you want to be different you've got to look beyond those. I happen to love vintage bikes myself and hardly ever ride my new ones except for track days. If you aren't a fan of the old schoolers and want something modern but different, I would suggest looking outside of Japan. Whatever you do, I hope you find something you like and can afford to insure. For riders, there is nothing worse than a summer without two wheels.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:07 pm

well I guess I should have said that out of the most common/played out bikes, gixxers are my favorite lol. I love the looks of vintage/european bikes and even some choppers, but I don't think I'd enjoy riding them as much. but anyway I'll keep looking around, not gonna rush anything since I still need to take MSF courses and stuff. thanks for the encouraging words.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Ducati MONSTER.

Nuff said.

Like this one:

well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 2000DucatiMonster900006

Last edited by Blackout on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Blackout wrote:
Ducati MONSTER.

Nuff said.

well if insurance wasn't an issue, I'd be searching for a Ducati 1198 right now lol
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:12 pm

just kidding, the Monster isn't what I was thinking of. that's a goofy looking fucker though
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:15 pm

I kind of like them.... without the fairings they look pretty tough. A co-worker of mine used to have one, and that was one bad mo-fo.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:24 pm

ducati's are tight
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:31 pm

idk, I think that's a little too weird for me haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well the Honda isn't going anywhere.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next