Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

well the Honda isn't going anywhere.

Go down 
+16
franky.C
OJDAJUICEMAN
cletus
WWevoX
Srauls
HoosierDaddy
240sxguy
Tusk
408 4 Eye
MikeyT
Disgustang
XSFTLBS
2jz-U-Ltr
tim85851
roguestatus
Fuckin Schiller!!
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:25 pm

quitter
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:50 pm

lol how am I a quitter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:58 pm

im not even sure.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:02 pm

works for me bounce
Back to top Go down
Srauls
Legit
Srauls

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Hopefully weather will cooperate this week so we can ride.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/srauls
WWevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Icons are good stuff all my friends that ride have Icon brand and they have never complained about them
Back to top Go down
cletus
Legit
cletus

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:48 pm

nice bike stay safe!!!!!!!!111
Back to top Go down
http://www.bossandsons.com
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:32 am

i wouldn't spend money trying to make the bike faster. its going to rape everything as it sits. unless its really important to you to rape everything +1.

anyways, looks like we will be hiring again soon when fucking schiller murders himself lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:24 am

I really hope you don't crash tho...because really when I hear about it all I'm gonna have to say is "fuckin schiller"
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:57 pm

nice bike. congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:28 pm

Well I fail, my insurance companty that originally quoted me 1400 a year for the bike decided they're just going to refuse to insure it at all. Next best estimate I've gotten is 3200. So it looks like I won't be getting the bike after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Have you tried getting isurance through Geiko? My younger brother had issues getting insurance on a SV1kS when he was 16 until he tried them.

Last edited by blizzard on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Me thinks the 50 year old Schiller will be thanking the insurance company in oh about 30 years.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:00 pm

want a 02 zx9r?
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:34 pm

I'm not a big fan of Kawasakis lol, who does it belong to though?

and yeah I called Progressive, I called every single place I could think of. I got estimates anywhere from 3200 to fucking 6000 for a year full coverage lol
Back to top Go down
WWevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:32 pm

Ask your mom to put it under her name for insurance, insurance companies are usually hesitant to insure people under 25 with 1000cc bikes.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:11 pm

WWevoX wrote:
Ask your mom to put it under her name for insurance, insurance companies are usually hesitant to insure people under 25 with 1000cc bikes.

Hummm, perhaps a father, but most mother's are not interested in sending their kids to an early grave. I don't see this as a possible option

Mike
Back to top Go down
Srauls
Legit
Srauls

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Just get a 600 dude. Mine is only $78 a month for full coverage through State Farm. Gsxr's are more expensive to insure since theres more of them and more get crashed/ stolen.
I think Jon is selling his r6.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/srauls
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:32 pm

I was paying $75 per month when i had my '06 gsxr 600.

what do you have Rauls??

Edit: my bad, I just remember you bought a CBR.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Sounds like it's not the bike they won't insure, but you. Sucks dude. Buy a honda, you won't be any slower on it.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:40 pm

overblown wrote:
Sounds like it's not the bike they won't insure, but you. Sucks dude. Buy a honda, you won't be any slower on it.

well they said if I were to look at a 600 or something that wasn't brand new it would be a totally different story. I have nothing against CBR's but it seems like they're the most common sport bike on the road which is why I don't want one, so I'm gonna look at a few used GSXR600's, get some insurance quotes and see where that goes. I'm just really bummed right now, it seemed like everything was going to work out well with this bike but I guess not.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:53 pm

Believe the saying "thing happen for a reason?" Smile Best of luck though.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:57 pm

Tusk wrote:

haha I'm sure it's probably for the better, but still a big let down. oh and Mike my mom was actually all for it until the insurance rep called. lol.

I already bought some gloves, if I don't get a bike soon, it'll be a waste of a perfectly good pair of gloves! Sad haha
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
Tusk wrote:

haha I'm sure it's probably for the better, but still a big let down. oh and Mike my mom was actually all for it until the insurance rep called. lol.

I already bought some gloves, if I don't get a bike soon, it'll be a waste of a perfectly good pair of gloves! Sad haha

BULLSHIT just rock them driving the honda then you can pretend it is a corvette Laughing
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Triumph Daytona 675
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well the Honda isn't going anywhere.   well the Honda isn't going anywhere. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well the Honda isn't going anywhere.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next