Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

even the honda haters can like this.

Go down 
+19
ma70tt
MikeyT
Tusk
nasty187
Disgustang
Mclovin23
Rac3c4r
STiedVR4Guy
kp116
Overboosting
JDMasfck
mdanielp
HoosierDaddy
bigbird94
408 4 Eye
2jz-U-Ltr
Fuckin Schiller!!
XSFTLBS
mr.johnson
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

even the honda haters can like this. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: even the honda haters can like this.   even the honda haters can like this. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:45 pm

^ i love waffles.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: even the honda haters can like this.   even the honda haters can like this. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:48 pm

we know
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: even the honda haters can like this.   even the honda haters can like this. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Now I desire waffles.
Back to top Go down
Rac3c4r
Legit
Rac3c4r

PostSubject: Re: even the honda haters can like this.   even the honda haters can like this. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:02 pm

I like waffle fries more than waffles.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: even the honda haters can like this.   even the honda haters can like this. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:08 pm

wow, I just might actually go make waffles for breakfast now. that looks so good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: even the honda haters can like this.   even the honda haters can like this. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:50 pm

Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
wow, I just might actually go make waffles for breakfast now. that looks so good.

Breakfast? Now? Fuck, its almost 2:00pm. When did you move to Compton?
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: even the honda haters can like this.   even the honda haters can like this. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:55 pm

lol what can I say, I'm still in bed as we speak
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: even the honda haters can like this.   even the honda haters can like this. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:29 pm

brngrhd wrote:
Blackout wrote:
We can do this tonight...... I get to use 4X4 though. By the examples above, since my truck could beat your civic in a race RIGHT NOW, all Explorers are faster than all stock civics....

At least in the snow. Smile

I'll take that race once the snow goes away with the Wifes car though. Smile

well im only racing you in reverse around a road that i chose with an eye patch over your left eye a beverage in your right hand a cat in the back seat a deer strapped to the hood on the second full moon of the year with the windwods down and the radio up one burned out head light and no tail lights with one bald tire and one flat tire because that is when MY car does it's best work

in other words all this is fucking gay and he post was of some bad ass hondas your boy DRK got bounced for the same BS attitude if you don't like the post or the cars STFU

You Sir, have a race. Smile

Don't get your panties in a wad sally, Most of my threads have been "shitted on" in recent memory, but you don't see me getting too pissed off about it. It was in good fun, and if you can't get that...... well.... maybe you should just go have some waffles and STFU. Smile

I don't have a BS attitude, and I'm not acting like DRK did. I'm generally a nice person. Maybe I should start whining about every thread of mine that gets fucked with so I can fit in better around here. Rolling Eyes

If you didn't notice BTW, I may have been the one who started it, but I'm FAR from the only one who decided to take a dump here.

_Toodles!
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: even the honda haters can like this.   even the honda haters can like this. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:17 pm

This is still on a the production 2.0 4g63!