Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

11 cars in the ditch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

11 cars in the ditch Empty
PostSubject: 11 cars in the ditch   11 cars in the ditch Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:50 am

spotted: 11 cars in the ditch between Lodi and Portage. one was a red Chevy 1500 that slammed a guard rail and lost the driver side rear wheel completely, one was a white Cavalier coupe on its roof in the ditch, the rest were just random people that slid in.

moral of the story: it's slippery as fuck, atleast up there not sure about the Madison area. so drive carefully if you're heading out tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 11 cars in the ditch   11 cars in the ditch Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:19 am

Yeah going towards lodi, there was about 3-4 miles of completely stopped traffic on the interstate.

There was what looked like a 3-5 car pileup in the front then there seemed to be multiple other cars in that huge line that had slid into someone else.. There was also 3-4 other random cars in the ditch on the interstate...

Shitty weather tonight....
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: 11 cars in the ditch   11 cars in the ditch Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:04 am

Pussies. I just got home. Im piss fucking drunk. Pulled off two sweet reverse donuts, and tore through the snow into the grass backing into my drive. So its slightly slick. But passes the drunken driving test. For those that dont know i live 5 houses from my favorite local bar. Lol
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: 11 cars in the ditch   11 cars in the ditch Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:05 am

hahaha where do you live, anyway? the Grove?
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: 11 cars in the ditch   11 cars in the ditch Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:07 am

No. Okee.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: 11 cars in the ditch   11 cars in the ditch Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:08 am

ah, okee dokey.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: 11 cars in the ditch   11 cars in the ditch Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:12 am

I live across from that badass wood grain trailer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 11 cars in the ditch   11 cars in the ditch Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 am

U Crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 11 cars in the ditch   11 cars in the ditch Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:24 pm

The roads were ok when myself and a couple of my homie's got home last night. I think, I had to drive the last couple miles and I don't really remember doing it.

What I do remember is I drank a shitload of Old Style, hit up on some fattie to prove to her and myself that I still got game, poured a beer down the tits of this chick Termi knows, came home, blew chunks and went to bed. I was miles from my house, and there is no shitty woodgrain trailer across the road from me... Just a gigalo.

I've got a killer headache, and my eyes look like two pissholes in a snowbank.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: 11 cars in the ditch   11 cars in the ditch Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:37 pm

moparkid wrote:
The roads were ok when myself and a couple of my homie's got home last night. I think, I had to drive the last couple miles and I don't really remember doing it.

What I do remember is I drank a shitload of Old Style, hit up on some fattie to prove to her and myself that I still got game, poured a beer down the tits of this chick Termi knows, came home, blew chunks and went to bed. I was miles from my house, and there is no shitty woodgrain trailer across the road from me... Just a gigalo.

I've got a killer headache, and my eyes look like two pissholes in a snowbank.

Different details, but I woke up yesterday feeling like that. LOL
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: 11 cars in the ditch   11 cars in the ditch Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:01 pm

moparkid wrote:

haha I don't know if that's something I would be too proud of
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 11 cars in the ditch   11 cars in the ditch Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:38 am

Trust me, I'm not. Its gotten a lil wild as of late, time to cool it down for awhile Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11 cars in the ditch   11 cars in the ditch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

11 cars in the ditch
Page 1 of 1