Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My wife needs some prayers

Go down 
+16
Brendler84
bigbird94
240sxguy
mr.johnson
HoosierDaddy
OJDAJUICEMAN
Blown91LX
Fuckin Schiller!!
XSFTLBS
2jz-U-Ltr
Mclovin23
overblown
347 LX
Disgustang
MikeyT
Tusk
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

My wife needs some prayers Empty
PostSubject: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:07 pm

I've been at the hospital since 3:30 and have finally have had time to come home, let the dog out, and what not. Out of the blue she had a seizure while we we out running errands in the car. She had another while I was waiting for the ambulance. She had another in route to the hospital. She has had three more since we've been there. Pretty shitty day and doesn't look all that good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Keep us posted. Prayers sent Cool
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Oh man Tusk! Sorry to hear that! I can only imagine how scared you are right now. Prayers being sent. Give me a call if you need anything.

Mike
Sad
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:29 pm

moparkid wrote:

X2
Back to top Go down
347 LX
Legit
347 LX

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:14 am

moparkid wrote:
X3
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:44 am

Man I can't believe this. I'm so sorry. I hope everything turns out ok. At least she is in good hands now.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:54 am

sorry to hear man. hope everything turns out ok
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:09 am

If you need anything at all, just say the word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:15 am

what peter said...if you need anything man, let us know.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:30 am

Wow, im speechless. Prayers sent, i hope everything turns out okay.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:44 am

best wishes to you and your wife. I hope it all turns out okay.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:37 am

Prayers sent from me also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:09 am

Need somethin from the Blue Mounds crew just say it.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:24 am

hope they get everything figured out, best wishes
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:11 pm

Everything will be just fine . Best wishes
Back to top Go down
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:21 pm

my best wishes. my dad had the same thing happen. one time at my grandpas, 2 times on the way and one when he got there. at first he didnt know who i was or his mom and dad was. he has now made a full recovery. i hope the same for your wife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:15 pm

I hope everything turns out for you Tusk. My prayers go to you and her. Again if you need anything let us know.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Hey dude, if you need someone to let your dog(s) out again please call me at 630-347-5524. I will gladly drive up there and do it whenever needed. Got my fingers crossed for ya man.

Evan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:32 pm

Best Wishes man, I know what it's like to have things like this go on. My mother is a stage 4 cancer patient, for the SECOND time, and it's not looking good. I hope everything turns out for you guys.......
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:50 pm

I wish you both best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Brendler84
Legit
Brendler84

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:43 pm

Hope everything turns out for the best man.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Thanks for the responses.

She has improved a bit since last night. She has regained motor function on the one side that was affected, fever is gone, she can speak a little bit, but she can only say select words and sometimes can't find the right words.... she is kind of funny with it and is taking things VERY well. She going to have a couple more day at the hospital for observation, but all in all is going pretty well. They seem to think that the moons were aligned and she is one of the 3% with MS that can have seizures.

The first seizure will be one of those things burned into my memory...... I seriously thought she saw the devil or something develop in my car and try and attack her, craziest thing I've ever seen. I think I might have to get some holy water for my side of the bed when she comes back... just in case Smile

I'll say this though, over the years I've seen a bit and with work I've seen a bit more, this on the other hand has really changed my perspective on life. Unpredictable and fragile...... all I can say.

Best wishes back at you SteelHammer, that stuff is never easy.

Thanks again. Time to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Thats good to hear, im glad shes doing better
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:42 am

life is very fragile. believe it or not ....alot of these type of sudden things have been happening around to people i know of.

im glad to see things are getting better.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:58 am

glad to hear things are getting better. Your wife has my prayers Smile

If you need anything let me know, seriously. Id gladly bring you over a good meal this week. Let me know if you dont have my number anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My wife needs some prayers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next