Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My wife needs some prayers

Go down 
+16
Brendler84
bigbird94
240sxguy
mr.johnson
HoosierDaddy
OJDAJUICEMAN
Blown91LX
Fuckin Schiller!!
XSFTLBS
2jz-U-Ltr
Mclovin23
overblown
347 LX
Disgustang
MikeyT
Tusk
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

My wife needs some prayers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:25 am

Best wishes to you and your family. Hope things continue to improve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:57 pm

Im glad to hear that shes doing better Tusk! Hopefully everything will get better from here Smile
Back to top Go down
noodles
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:18 pm

Glad to hear she's getting better man, Praying for a speedy recovery!
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:12 pm

That is some very good news! keep us updated and let us know if we can help!

Mike
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:57 pm

good to hear she is doing better
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:58 am

She is coming home today which is awesome.She is able to physically move around better than I had thought and her speech and vocabulary is coming around. We're going to have a bit of a road with her memory, but it's all good. She can't wait to get out of there and our dog is getting sick of me.

I ended up going though my hernia surgery yesterday (ended up being bi-lateral). I had more FMLA setup than I was going to need and long term I felt it was the best. I do feel a bit guilty leaving her yesterday and today though.

Praying my wife makes a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:07 am

Its great to hear shes coming home! My moms offered up a tray of lasagna if you want it. Let me know man!
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Thanks again for all of the comments.

Not a whole lot to report. Good to have her home and she's happy to be here. Things are still foggy and short term isn't really all there but things are starting to stick a bit more. She is pretty bummed about driving, but understands. So many damn appointment though Smile
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Wow that's scary, I hope everything is ok :/

Not sure on something you mentioned, does she have MS as well? That really has to be tough.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:40 pm

She's had MS for the last 15 or so years. It's been pretty well controlled though. I was afraid this would have boughten a flair up, but so far so good.
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Tusk wrote:
She's had MS for the last 15 or so years. It's been pretty well controlled though. I was afraid this would have boughten a flair up, but so far so good.

Sorry to hear that :/ I hope everything goes ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My wife needs some prayers   My wife needs some prayers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My wife needs some prayers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2