Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2nd gen eclipse convert owner

Go down 
+2
HoosierDaddy
Blinker Fluid?
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blinker Fluid?
Legit
Blinker Fluid?

2nd gen eclipse convert owner Empty
PostSubject: 2nd gen eclipse convert owner   2nd gen eclipse convert owner Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:36 pm

I was approached by a guy i remember from high school while at the gas station today and he asked what i was drivin' nowadays. So I told him I still got the cavalier and when its nice I'm gonna start driving my T/A again. Then he ejaculated the words "we should race" and asked if I wanted to see his car. So I proceeded to follow him out of the station and am met by the sight of a white convertable 2g eclipse with a tan top and blue fast and furious style flame vinyls on the sides. Big ass chrome wheels and a huge wal-mart tip were also present. I tried not to laugh and humored him by looking at his car. Mods include CAI, blue spark plug wires and a sweet custom shift knob. He looked to me seeking approval and all I could say was "nice car dude, maybe if I see you out sometime we can run 'em". I then hopped into my cav and started on my way home. 30 seconds later I get the infamous ricer flyby in town and he nearly hits some little girl crossing the street. Just proves no matter where you go there is always someone to make the car hobby look bad.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: 2nd gen eclipse convert owner   2nd gen eclipse convert owner Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:49 pm

2nd gen eclipse convert owner Images11 lol
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: 2nd gen eclipse convert owner   2nd gen eclipse convert owner Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:54 pm

not that it matters, but is it at least a turbo car? if not, tell him i know a buick he can race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd gen eclipse convert owner   2nd gen eclipse convert owner Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:28 pm

Next time you see him ask him if he wants to race a white 97 TA with 173k on the clock for a hundo.

I will give him3
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: 2nd gen eclipse convert owner   2nd gen eclipse convert owner Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:41 pm

What a fucking turd. I would have straight up told him it was an embarassment. But im just an asshole...
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: 2nd gen eclipse convert owner   2nd gen eclipse convert owner Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:49 pm

Sounds like y'all are hating on a sweet car
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd gen eclipse convert owner   2nd gen eclipse convert owner Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:24 pm

3vs197 wrote:
not that it matters, but is it at least a turbo car? if not, tell him i know a buick he can race.

I can set up my own races, thank you very much Laughing

I'll take a lane with him at Byron.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: 2nd gen eclipse convert owner   2nd gen eclipse convert owner Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:39 am

don't flatter yourself...i have a buick too Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd gen eclipse convert owner   2nd gen eclipse convert owner Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:57 am

Fuck... hook up a 100 shot to your Cavvy and whoop his sorry, retarded ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd gen eclipse convert owner   2nd gen eclipse convert owner Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:21 am

Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: 2nd gen eclipse convert owner   2nd gen eclipse convert owner Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:15 am

Atleast its always the neon powered dsm's that get riced out most of the time! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd gen eclipse convert owner   2nd gen eclipse convert owner Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:57 pm

i like how the ad says turns heads..... ya. away so they can puke....

iv beat a boosted eclipse on the wash b4.
id race him. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd gen eclipse convert owner   2nd gen eclipse convert owner Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:00 pm

89ChevondaSI wrote:
i like how the ad says turns heads..... ya. away so they can puke....

iv beat a boosted eclipse on the wash b4.
id race him. Cool

This seems like ricer talk to me.

Street racing is wrong don't do it.
Back to top Go down
Blinker Fluid?
Legit
Blinker Fluid?

PostSubject: Re: 2nd gen eclipse convert owner   2nd gen eclipse convert owner Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:54 pm

non turbo, and there is no way that thing can hang with the cav, got a swap meet k&n on that beast. def agree with the neon powered eclipse comment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd gen eclipse convert owner   2nd gen eclipse convert owner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd gen eclipse convert owner
Page 1 of 1