Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)

Go down 
+11
franky.C
Srauls
roguestatus
Administrator
Disgustang
Overboosting
Blown91LX
Mclovin23
XSFTLBS
MikeyT
Rac3c4r
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:03 pm

heres some more pics...like i said before..u can see more of my car on my cardomain...u can see the transformation from stock to wat she is now...will be taking some more pics once i get the springs on and the weather gets a little better.

Redline Tuning Hoodlifts

new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Hl_bmp12

new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Mmm_bm12

new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Mz_bmp11

new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Untitl12

new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 B_07512

new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 B_07712

new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 B_07212

new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Pup_1111
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:06 pm

im more about looks...dont get me wrong, i love a fast car...but when i got her i just got my license and didnt know how to drive stick yet...so shes just a 2.0 atx...i kno shes not fast...but im gettin more into updating under the hood... eventually im going to do a 2.3 forged engine swap and convert to manual...make it all motor first then turbo it eventually.

i do race people on the streets once in a while..a lot of people are intimidated by my car tho...theyll pull up next to me and not want to go Sad or think i wont cuz im a girl..idk..

i want to run the 1/4 at great lakes just to see what she can do tho.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:27 pm

mzdagrl3 wrote:
im more about looks...dont get me wrong, i love a fast car...but when i got her i just got my license and didnt know how to drive stick yet...so shes just a 2.0 atx...i kno shes not fast...but im gettin more into updating under the hood... eventually im going to do a 2.3 forged engine swap and convert to manual...make it all motor first then turbo it eventually.

i do race people on the streets once in a while..a lot of people are intimidated by my car tho...theyll pull up next to me and not want to go Sad or think i wont cuz im a girl..idk..

i want to run the 1/4 at great lakes just to see what she can do tho.

Gld kinda sucks. It would be worth the drive to go to Byron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:33 pm

wheres that? im up for anything this summer..planning on going to all the shows and stuff that i can..
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Byron is in Illinois. Not that far of a drive really. We try to do as much car stuff as we can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:59 pm

welcome. those angel eyes are pretty cool looking
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:54 pm

holy smokess!! i'm impressed.

i knew yours looked familiar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:38 pm

mzdagrl3 wrote:
wheres that? im up for anything this summer..planning on going to all the shows and stuff that i can..

are you on hwy 100 a lot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:06 pm

thanks! yea im on hwy 100 a lot...didnt bring my car out that much last summer bcuz there was a lot of bullshit goin on with the bodykit, it got painted the wrong color twice by a friend so i finally took it to a shop to get it done right...i was embarassed to bring it out when it was the wrong color Sad ill be out there every weekend tho this spring/summer.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:07 pm

i dont know why but i really like that color. and with those rims and headlights it looks sick!
Though it isnt the best im sure well hit up GLD this year as well as hwy 100 so we can see that thing in person Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:41 pm

McMuffDiver wrote:
i dont know why but i really like that color. and with those rims and headlights it looks sick!
Though it isnt the best im sure well hit up GLD this year as well as hwy 100 so we can see that thing in person Smile

or she can hit up auto motion with us Wink
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:44 pm

QuasarZ28 wrote:
McMuffDiver wrote:

i like this Idea-- the convoy has too much Subaru power, we need More Mazda's!! lol
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:45 pm

how much did it cost you to fill in the holes where the emblems went??
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:51 pm

franky.C wrote:
QuasarZ28 wrote:
McMuffDiver wrote:

i like this Idea-- the convoy has too much Subaru power, we need More Mazda's!! lol

How is there to much? Half of them are broken and I'm taking my mitsu.
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:53 pm

your right..too much is never enough..*no homo

the more the Merrier!!
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:24 am

How tough was it to mount those hood lifts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wistreetandtrack.com

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:09 am

oh im going to automotion! i was going to go last year but my car wasnt ready yet. ill deff. be there, im going to be meeting up with a guy from cardomain who has a regular 6 and a speed6...not sure which one hes bringing tho. ill be up there the whole weekend tho.

franky-- i just went and bought a small can of bondo from autozone and filled in the holes myself..then used some touch up paint...probly not the best idea..but it worked for now...eventually when i get some money together ill probly get it done professionally...but u can barely tell the holes were there unless ur right up close to the car. cost be about $5.

mcmuff-- i LOVE the color...theres a blueish tint when the sun hits just right, but when its cloudy its a dark grey...the second i saw this color, i had to have it :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:13 am

kind of a pain..had to use a rivet gun. id say on a scale of 10, it was a 3. rivet guns suck lol
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:00 am

mzdagrl3 wrote:
franky-- i just went and bought a small can of bondo from autozone and filled in the holes myself..then used some touch up paint...probly not the best idea..but it worked for now...eventually when i get some money together ill probly get it done professionally...but u can barely tell the holes were there unless ur right up close to the car. cost be about $5.

Thats pretty impressive, Ive used bondo once to de-badge my grill and that shit is not fun to work with

BTW I think you've got franky and peter confused....its ok we do it too Laughing
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:23 am

Damn dude that's cold. But it was Franks that asked about the holes because Mazdaspeed's don't have them, my badges came off clean.

mzdagrl3 wrote:
kind of a pain..had to use a rivet gun. id say on a scale of 10, it was a 3. rivet guns suck lol

Ewww rivets. I think I will stay with the prop stick for now. On a positive note, how fun was it to install those fucking angel eyes? I wanted to cut my own head off when I saw how entirely dismantled the front of my car was just to put glowey rings around my headlights.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wistreetandtrack.com
spyderToph

spyderToph

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:44 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:30 am

Overboosting wrote:
mzdagrl3 wrote:

Thats pretty impressive, Ive used bondo once to de-badge my grill and that shit is not fun to work with

BTW I think you've got franky and peter confused....its ok we do it too Laughing

yea bondo is no fun. especially when it all goes to waste when a lil malato kid knocks it out when he is pressure testing your car. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:47 pm

yea the bondo wasnt fun at all...very messy...still have the pair of jeans i was wearing that day, has bondo smears all over it haha

yea the halo install was a pain in the ass..i was so nervous to bake my headlights! the only thing that i had to get help on was wiring them up to a switch next to my steering wheel, where u control the dimness of the gauge lights. but it was deff. sad seeing her all torn up...but it was deff. worse when i installed the bodykit...oommg...without front or back bumpers...now THAT was scary!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:48 pm

the halos are deff. worth it tho...u cant even imagine how many heads i turn when im drivin Very Happy i love it when i pass a group of kids and they all drop their jaws and point, makes my day
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:01 pm

yea your guys halos look pretty badass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)   new to the forums..heres my intro! :-) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to the forums..heres my intro! :-)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: