Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input

Go down 
+11
roguestatus
overblown
240sxguy
t0nyb0l0gna91
Overboosting
XSFTLBS
STiedVR4Guy
tim85851
mr.johnson
MikeyT
Fuckin Schiller!!
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:53 am

roguestatus wrote:
I think the slammed look is dope. But I also know that the roads in Milwaukee suck a monster dick. I don't think you'll enjoy driving if you run a wide fitment and a slammed suspension.

oh yea. driving in the Mil on a lowered suspension does suck a monster dick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:57 am

I don't see it being a good idea with Wisconsin roads....
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:09 pm

^
+snow.
Back to top Go down
GGevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:50 pm

low and slow I always say

Its a love it or hate it lifestyle I think. The midwest is obviously a bit slow to pick it up but there is a huge following like all things of intrest. Fatlace. Wordddd

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:51 am

GGevoX wrote:
low and slow I always say

Its a love it or hate it lifestyle I think. The midwest is obviously a bit slow to pick it up but there is a huge following like all things of intrest. Fatlace. Wordddd

Hey if it feels good...just go with it... just like fat girls... the midwest just might not pick up on it.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:30 pm

pretty sure the midwest has picked up on fat girls. They are everywhere
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:59 pm

LLcoolJames wrote:
pretty sure the midwest has picked up on fat girls. They are everywhere
i like to call them cows
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:09 pm

Sows is the correct term franks Wink

Everyone knows that fat girls are like mopeds, tons of fun to ride. Just don't let your friends see.
Back to top Go down
JDMasfck
Legit
JDMasfck

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:42 pm

It looks cool, but the ride is ALWAYS SHIT! like mentioned before.. you have to sacrifice the ride so much, it makes it not worth it. And it is hell on your suspension.

You have to have a full front and rear camber kit, roll and pull fenders all in hopes you like it. Your car do what you do, but I'd recommend against it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input   slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

slammed stretched euro as fuck... Your input
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Garage-
Jump to: