Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.

Go down 
+16
347 LX
Mclovin23
Tusk
STiedVR4Guy
eLetoR
Disgustang
Blown91LX
Petes71cam
408 4 Eye
Overboosting
overblown
MikeyT
2jz-U-Ltr
WWevoX
roguestatus
Fuckin Schiller!!
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Empty
PostSubject: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:23 pm

http://jdmiowacitycarclub.weebly.com/index.html

read the home page. then click the names on the top and read that shit as well. its absolutely fucking amazing, all of it.
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Well I learned a lot. Like what a turbo is, what a cold air intake is, oh and that a strut brace is actually called a sway bar.

Edit: Tim I didn't know your cousin was into cars too.

Also: you know its bad when a mexi owns the cleanest car on the site...
Back to top Go down
WWevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Says that David Ruelas guy has an 8" exhaust tip..... LOL
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Dude, Yonki is a pimp!!
Owner of an Honda civic Si 1999-2000 with a nice JDM look with a color tone of shiny black with silverly gray Acura rims with low pros. Under the hood here he has a Type R Sway bar, a Type R engine head and neatly raped headers and neatly decorative and high performance tube connectors and deep inside the engine as a Racing Chip witch allows the engine to work ten times as better and tells it that the vehicle should go to the highest performance when racing. Nice racing seats and is another member of the JDM Iowa City Car Club.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:30 pm

Peaches wrote:
Dude, Yonki is a pimp!!
Owner of an Honda civic Si 1999-2000 with a nice JDM look with a color tone of shiny black with silverly gray Acura rims with low pros. Under the hood here he has a Type R Sway bar, a Type R engine head and neatly raped headers and neatly decorative and high performance tube connectors and deep inside the engine as a Racing Chip witch allows the engine to work ten times as better and tells it that the vehicle should go to the highest performance when racing. Nice racing seats and is another member of the JDM Iowa City Car Club.

Apparently it is also magical! It needs special incantations to make the engine perform at its highest level!

Mike
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Im going to invite them to Madison for a Iowa vs WI slugfest haha
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:44 pm

I'm going to rape my headers soon.
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:47 pm

roguestatus wrote:

he brings much honor to famiry
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:50 pm

overblown wrote:
I'm going to rape my headers soon.
Me too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:01 am

no one can out beat his sound system...except for antonio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:04 am

I think we should chip in and send david ( the fastest car around and creator ov iowa jdm) a copy of rosetta stone engrish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:06 am

liquid G wrote:
I think we should chip in and send david ( the fastest car around and creator ov iowa jdm) a copy of rosetta stone engrish.
haha I was thinking the same thing I'm kinda buzzed, read it four times and got nothing
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:24 am

Peaches wrote:

maybe we can have them rape our headers
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:32 am

Overboosting wrote:
roguestatus wrote:

he brings much honor to famiry

If you look closely you can see Tim peeping in the car window at :46 seconds in
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1296350182545&comments

petes71cam wrote:
Peaches wrote:

maybe we can have them rape our headers

Haha I better go get some headers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:12 am

Steven is my favorite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:36 am

I added them on FB. Let the magic begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:41 am

Since when is an Oldsmobile Bravada a JDM rice car?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:52 am

I also have the same Old Navy swimming trunks that Antonio is wearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:53 am

Gabriel Garcia's car gives Breast Cancer Awareness a bad name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:55 am

If I was a member of that club, my profile picture would have to be me hanging by the rafters with an extention cord noosed around my neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:58 am

Yonki is the only Honkey in the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:03 am

I see that Peaches, Termi, and I have joined up. From now on, we only reply to them with quotes from F&F.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:05 am

lmao I'm excited to see this. I'm actually now quite ashamed to say that I was born in Iowa City.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:13 am

The Acura Integra has a stock body kid, still project car but has and honda engine and has a cold air intake and a lout exhaust system. The back bumper is now painted black

Nice to know the integra has a honda motor lol, vs having a non-honda motor-
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:16 am

hell yeah it came stock with an Acura motor. big difference, you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next