Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.

Go down 
+16
347 LX
Mclovin23
Tusk
STiedVR4Guy
eLetoR
Disgustang
Blown91LX
Petes71cam
408 4 Eye
Overboosting
overblown
MikeyT
2jz-U-Ltr
WWevoX
roguestatus
Fuckin Schiller!!
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:16 am

moparkid wrote:
Yonki is the only Honkey in the club.

Upon further review, Yonki ain't no Honkey.

What we should do is set up some grudge matches. The track at Earlville, IA is about 20 minutes west of Dubuque. The distance is probably pretty even from Iowa City to Earlville as it is from Madison to Earlville.

Then we can hate in person and not over the internet.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:34 am

I've tried to join. Doesnt seem to be working for me.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:44 am

moparkid wrote:
If I was a member of that club, my profile picture would have to be me hanging by the rafters with an extention cord noosed around my neck.

moparkid wrote:
I see that Peaches, Termi, and I have joined up. From now on, we only reply to them with quotes from F&F.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:50 am

i see your talking about the FB page...

yeah it won't let me join either.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:52 am

I just joined it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:55 am

Look at there pics on the FB page. The chick in the Monster t-shirt.... The irony is killing me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:01 pm

yeah pretty sure whoever took those night pictures was in the midst of a mild seizure
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:03 pm

but the chic in the pink on the other hand id ram it in her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:06 pm

In all seriousness, I'm glad to see a group of people who share a common interest come together like this. I'd much rather see young kids (and old kids like us) doing something with cars or sports as opposed to doing drugs.

However, when they can't spell for shit, it makes it easier to bring the hate.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:08 pm

lol well aren't you captain optimistic... we should give these guys more of a chance and set em up some grudge races with the 608 tunerzzzz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:24 pm

brngrhd wrote:
but the chic in the pink on the other hand id ram it in her

Put it in soft and listen to her ribs crack.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:29 pm

Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
lol well aren't you captain optimistic... we should give these guys more of a chance and set em up some grudge races with the 608 tunerzzzz

I don't know man, after reading up on how a turbo works, I think they might have some pretty fast cars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
hell yeah it came stock with an Acura motor. big difference, you know.

Wait I thought acuras came with GM motors !?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:07 pm

Good Lord... what a collection of pissants. Rolling Eyes

However I did get some AWESOME ideas.

1. I'm gonna wrap the breathers on my Buick with wrist sweatbands. Very Happy

2. I'm gonna paint the overflow tank on my Civic a cool shade of blue. Cool

3. I'm gonna get some JDM decals for the back window my Silverado. cheers
Back to top Go down
eLetoR
Legit
eLetoR

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:11 pm

I can't wait to join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:24 pm

"deep inside the engine as a Racing Chip witch allows the engine to work ten times as better and tells it that the vehicle should go to the highest performance when racing."

when you press the gas a magical cock extends from the exhaust and gives you 100 more hp
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:36 pm

the engine is custom made by Tony. Tony Simply add red colors to his engine as shown in this slide show - custom made engines, just add color.

The Toyota Celica is the year 1994-5 and has Two cooler intake - wat?

In the trunk area, there are 2 15" KICKERS That is Powered by an MTX Audio AMP and another Amp of some sort and all of it is powered by a separate Battery in the trunk, cool right, aint no body gana beat his sound system. - Nope... No one will beat it.

Davids honda is one of the fastest car and is the creator of this JDM IOWA CITY CAR CLUB and was responsible of everything in it. - Good now we know who to hate the most.

Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Mmmmmmmmmm headder raping... so many holes.

Oh my.....
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:49 pm

Oh this utterly fucking brilliant!

I love this quote

" This chevy cobalt is all red with a pattern of black on it such as black and red rims, smoked tail lights and body kit. red interior and touch screen CD player with a custom steering wheel and leather racing seats. Carbon fiber spoiler and exhaust tip and the car is super charged.
I don't know much about this guy's car because i only saw him once in the car club. The car is really fast and is part of the JDM Iowa City Car Club."

What exactly are the social parameters of a car club to this guy? Mods?.....color?..... location? Scientific proof gravity works? I would think knowing who owns the car might be important to the car club.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:52 pm

lol I have to thank Megan for somehow finding this site, this is some of the best entertainment we've had on here in a good long while.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:32 pm

megan who? post tits or get out

Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:48 pm

lol she doesn't have any
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:49 pm

ok then post her nipples we will still take a look. Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:11 pm

Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:
lol she doesn't have any

hahaah ouch...
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:20 pm

moparkid wrote:
If I was a member of that club, my profile picture would have to be me hanging by the rafters with an extention cord noosed around my neck.

but you would still have to be throwing some iowa gang sign. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.   ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROFLLLLLL please tell me this is a joke.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next