Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think I could buy....

Go down 
+13
LLcoolJames
Blown91LX
HoosierDaddy
kp116
Disgustang
MikeyT
Tusk
OJDAJUICEMAN
saucemaxx
bigbird94
Fuckin Schiller!!
STiedVR4Guy
XSFTLBS
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:47 am

moparkid wrote:
Chris' car would be a good fit for you. New engine that's been proven, and now a new transmission also. I'm sure he'd toss in the C6 wheels also if you asked him nice. $5k is good money for that car.
This ^
Or bite the bullet and get a cheap honduh, same effectiveness with great reliability as well as fixability
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:44 am

Read previous posts Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:55 am

hondas suck
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:37 am

Pick up a 4 banger foxbody and throw all your T-bird magic cock pony in it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:27 pm

408 4 Eye wrote:
Pick up a 4 banger foxbody and throw all your T-bird magic cock pony in it!

But, the T-Bird is a 4 banger Foxbody....no? scratch
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:43 pm

I thought of that too.... Finding a clean notch roller... Everything would swap super easy. But then again, im looking at not having a car all summer. Chri's car IS an option.... I wouldnt mind it at all. We will see in the next couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:15 pm

38394Z28 wrote:
5000 and my car is yours.

You know, Ive been thinking more about this...... Its very tempting. Your serious about it?

I think Ive found a mod list... correct me if I'm wrong:

GM847 Cam
Eagle Crank, Eagle Rods
SRP Forged Pistons
1.6 Roller Rockers
Comp Srings
42lb Injectors
LPE CAI
Full Exhaust
PCMforless tune

Is that right?

I've also seen your car a couple of times.... but just a couple of quick questions. Any issues that would need to be addressed on it? I've never seen any on it, but any rust or other body issues?

It's honestly different enough for me..... and I'm not opposed to going GM at all. Just some food for thought I guess
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:52 pm

^^ Freshly rebuilt trans too!
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Blackout wrote:
38394Z28 wrote:
5000 and my car is yours.

You know, Ive been thinking more about this...... Its very tempting. Your serious about it?

I think Ive found a mod list... correct me if I'm wrong:

GM847 Cam
Eagle Crank, Eagle Rods
SRP Forged Pistons
1.6 Roller Rockers
Comp Srings
42lb Injectors
LPE CAI
Full Exhaust
PCMforless tune

Is that right?

I've also seen your car a couple of times.... but just a couple of quick questions. Any issues that would need to be addressed on it? I've never seen any on it, but any rust or other body issues?

It's honestly different enough for me..... and I'm not opposed to going GM at all. Just some food for thought I guess

we could put it this way....

You could buy just the engine at about the same cost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:46 pm

There is a problem with the ignition right now, but I'm working that out right now and will be taken care of before you get it. Honestly, once we track the ignition thing and get that solved...it will be a really solid car with a ton of potential (spray, stall, heads, intake)

Anyways, ill pm you.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:52 pm

And one plus to Going to a lt Juan. Is that there's enough people around here that could help with future fail threads Smile
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Its a good car, plus being Quasar blue makes it fairly unique. I've always liked PD's car. I think 5000 is very reasonable for what you get!
Mike
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:16 pm

I always liked the look of it also. Pretty sharp car.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:34 pm

I'm familiar to the underside. It doesn't look bad either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:38 pm

nightrunner06 wrote:
And one plus to Going to a lt Juan. Is that there's enough people around here that could help with future fail threads Smile

Truth. and LOL.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:52 pm

nightrunner06 wrote:

I hate you Gay-D. Smile

We'll see if the T-bird sells. Hopefully it will!
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:01 am

You could buy a roach coach truck and serve sodas and brats at the lot. Then you could hang out AND make money.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:59 am

Ass. LOL
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:27 am

Peaches wrote:
You could buy a roach coach truck and serve sodas and brats at the lot. Then you could hang out AND make money.
No joke
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:36 pm

brngrhd wrote:
i know your not going to want to hear this but it is what i would do if i were in your shoes

pay off any and all debt sell the SHO and the bird buy that wife a nice reliable car then save for the toy you want.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:01 pm

I have a solid plan now Steve. Its time to execute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Peaches wrote:

win!
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:19 am

Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:06 pm

Holy shit JD you're the worst person ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think I could buy....   What do you think I could buy.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think I could buy....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: