Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's car do you admire?

Go down 
+14
fokus83
Mclovin23
Tusk
Blown91LX
Overboosting
XSFTLBS
roguestatus
mr.johnson
HoosierDaddy
2jz-U-Ltr
STiedVR4Guy
OJDAJUICEMAN
240sxguy
MikeyT
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Who's car do you admire? Empty
PostSubject: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:08 pm

I love the diversity of this site! It certainly had increased my respect and interest in the imports, while still cultivating my love of domestic. I was just wondering what car(s) on this site do you admire other then your own.

Mike
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:13 pm

I have never been big into domestics, a lot has been because the guys I ran into hated imports for some reason. This site has opened my eyes a lot when it comes to both the cars and the people behind the wheel.

I love both your cars Mikey. I also like Peter's new car a lot. Buying my wife's hemi magnum really opened my eyes to mopar.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:28 pm

I like overboostings car, looks really nice and scoots pretty well. Also peters challenger. I never thought much about those cars (good or bad) until i have been around his. Lets just say I now get what they are all about and it works perfect. Those are the two that stand out for me.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:31 pm

^ Logan's car is a great example of an import. Clean and fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Mikey T's Coronet and Peepers Talon
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:53 pm

I like that skyline that was out on saturday. That was pretty damn nice.

Also like Motorsport Matt's (32vape who barely posts here) its freaking loud.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:06 pm

This could be a long list.

Mikey T's Coronet is my favorite car on the site.

Logan and Tye have taken mediocre run of the mill cars and turn them into one of a kind great looking and performing cars. Logan's car is just a beast and I know how much work he has put into it to make it what it is. Same goes for Tye's Mussstang. It's a 3 valve that normally would get no play but he's build a really respectable car.

I like Evan's 240, because I love RWD turbo cars.

Of course there are Kenny and Matt's DSM's.....fucking astounding cars

MT and JD have some of the best and fastest street F bodys I've seen and I like them both.

Then of course that fucking lime green evo!
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:08 pm

Fuck I forgot Brian's truck too. Too many great cars really.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Peaches wrote:
Too many great cars really.

One cool thing about this site is that there aren't too many turds floating in the bowl.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:28 pm

240sxguy wrote:
Peaches wrote:
Too many great cars really.

One cool thing about this site is that there aren't too many turds floating in the bowl.

i was going to bring up this point also ,

another thing is that i was one who didnt think too much about "Imports" mostly because i saw every janky rice rocket that cruised around madison and east wash.

now i can appreciate all types of cars, and car owners. whether its a big block muscle car or a import.
Back to top Go down
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:41 pm

logan's wrx, and kenny's and matt's DSMs. i think im falling in love with awd.
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Peaches wrote:
This could be a long list.

Mikey T's Coronet is my favorite car on the site.

Logan and Tye have taken mediocre run of the mill cars and turn them into one of a kind great looking and performing cars. Logan's car is just a beast and I know how much work he has put into it to make it what it is. Same goes for Tye's Mussstang. It's a 3 valve that normally would get no play but he's build a really respectable car.

I like Evan's 240, because I love RWD turbo cars.

Of course there are Kenny and Matt's DSM's.....fucking astounding cars

MT and JD have some of the best and fastest street F bodys I've seen and I like them both.

Then of course that fucking lime green evo!

Couldn't have said it better. The only thing different here is Logan's rex would be my fav.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Yup, We have a lot of cool stuff on this site. I wanted to wait a second before answering because I needed to seriously think about it. I'm similar to Peaches in that, I have love a for a lot of different cars on this site for specific reasons. Man a really tough choice, but here are a few that just grab me!

Corey's Fobra He gave me a ride in it a couple weeks back and man is it a chore to handle, but reminded me a lot of my old 72 Road Runner in a good way! Just animalistic! (keep the 4.10's!)

I also have a soft spot for Preston's VR4 Again, a car I got a chance to sit in a few weeks back and it just fit like a glove. I love the look and really liked the instrument panel reminded me of my bro's old 92 Conquest TSI.

Import wise I loved Peaches old Mazdaspeed3 Opened my eyes to imports, Tim's EVO because it is the anti-Murphy's law car and

Domestic wise

I really like the way JD's F body, it always looks clean as glass and sounds awesome!
I also really like MT's F body! I just remember him popping the hood for the first time last year and seeing NOS stuff everywhere! I was like oh shit!

Peaches Challenger because he has customized it to his own, straight exhaust and tinting it, makes me think Humm, that makes sense!

Man i could go on and on! This is tough!

Mike

Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Evan's 240. I just love that car.

In a tie with that, I'd have to say Mikey's Coronet. I always have a soft spot of OLD cars that have survived.
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:17 pm

I really like evans 240 and dwights old cobra, Never really liked mustangs until I saw that car. Also cant go wrong with bryans, kp's,peepers,dwights car because they all make my car look like its standing still and anything thats that fast is awesome in my book. Jds car is pretty impressive too for not having any spray/forced induction and being that fast. I honestly cant think of anyones car I dont like...except maybe the turbo regals Razz

Last edited by Overboosting on Wed May 04, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Dwights T/A gets shit done. Really clean car and really fast...and its reliable power.

Thinking about it tho, there are about 40 cars on here I really like
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:24 pm

I like Dwights ta. It fucking moves. And is a color you dont see everday. I usually like any car Don has. They are always clean and fast.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Honestly, there are WAY too many cool cars on this site to narrow it down to just one. There is a good group on here BS and bickering aside.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:11 pm

but honestly i think dwights T/A and his old Terminator were/are pretty awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Overboosting wrote:
I really like evans 240 and dwights old cobra, Never really liked mustangs until I saw that car. Also cant go wrong with bryans, kp's,peepers,dwights car because they all make my car look like its standing still and anything thats that fast is awesome in my book. Jds car is pretty impressive too for not having any spray/forced induction and being that fast. I honestly cant think of anyones car I dont like...except maybe the turbo regals Razz

That's ok, I hate your red dyke wagon too Razz Razz

In all seriousness, if it weren't for this site and M C T, I would probably still be wearing blinders and thinking all imports are magic cock pony. Import wise, I'm really impressed with all the work Logan did to his car in his garage at home. That car is fast, he just needs to find a way to dig race it Very Happy KP and Peepers got some really fast shit. Its earned all of my respect. I also liked Preston's Subaru, it was clean and flew under the radar.

Obiously I'm a domestic guy, so there is more cars on this side of the fence I like better. I've never been much of a foxbody guy, because there as common as the clap. But Don's calypso green fox is sexy fast. I like the color, the work, design, and cleanliness of the build. I'm a big fan of Peter's challenger, along with both of MikeyT's cars. Steve's Nova is a nice car, and I can't wait to see it with new paint on it. Overblown's Corvette take's a beating like Tina Turner. MT's car..... Spray Twisted Evil

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.... Like blackout's T-bird and that one kid's Fiero.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Haha SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT REAR ENGINE AWESOMENESS FIERO GUY
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:18 pm

HA. Double Fu

Still beating that dead horse , ain't ya! lol
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:25 pm

I think my list would be shorter if I just named the cars I don't like Wink
Back to top Go down
fokus83

fokus83

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Evan's 240. I love the RB motor and that car is clean. Plus it was bulit... not bought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's car do you admire?   Who's car do you admire? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's car do you admire?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next