Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Platform?

Go down 
+18
kthxbai
Mr Peepers
Tusk
overblown
LLcoolJames
Fuckin Schiller!!
2jz-U-Ltr
Disgustang
OJDAJUICEMAN
kp116
MikeyT
HoosierDaddy
JamesZ28
408 4 Eye
roguestatus
STiedVR4Guy
XSFTLBS
bigbird94
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

Best Platform? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Platform?   Best Platform? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:26 pm

I stand corrected. The question was asking which one you think is best.

Asking what is best ends badly when people get too emotional, but whatever it keeps things entertaining.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Best Platform?   Best Platform? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:30 pm

This is a car forum (loosely) if these people weren't emotional about cars we wouldn't be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Platform?   Best Platform? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:34 pm

I leave for 2 days and this is the first thread I click on. good for...about 1 page...then 2 pages of irrelevant bickering and pointless posts. I see we haven't changed much and I like it.

Oh, my opinion...if you want a cheap car to go fast on both street/strip (didn't understand what that was until MT explained, so phewwwww!) I would have to say Fox body. There are a couple reasons for that...

A) They are worth 1 dollar a piece
B) RWD, this has been proven to be the best platform (top fuel ect)
C) You don't have to replace the rear after each track visit like an F Body (MT taught me that as well)
D) Even if you are really familiar with a specific motor, you can just toss it in a Fox body (SBC w/e)

So in conclusion MT is the smartest person on this site.
Back to top Go down
fokus83

fokus83

PostSubject: Re: Best Platform?   Best Platform? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:47 pm

I like the new edge. The 2v doesn't deserve much respect out of the box but 12's are cheap and relatively easy to come by. They can also be built to take corners plus I like the looks and they're comfortable for daily driving. $5500 gets you in a decent one.

Second choice would be the 240 as they're kind of the fox body of the import world. $3k gets you a decent one and mods are cheap and fairly effective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Platform?   Best Platform? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:53 pm

38394Z28 wrote:

So in conclusion MT is the smartest person on this site.

I knew you would come around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Platform?   Best Platform? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Platform?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: