Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

people are so stupid....

Go down 
+6
fokus83
Petes71cam
347 LX
Fuckin Schiller!!
Rac3c4r
OJDAJUICEMAN
10 posters
AuthorMessage
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

people are so stupid.... Empty
PostSubject: people are so stupid....   people are so stupid.... Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:50 am

So Im at work right now, being a service advisor bauss when a 2002 thunderbird rolls up. Middle aged/older guy comes in and asks me the dumbest question I have ever been asked in my life. Let me add some facts first, its a Ford dealership, he is driving a Ford and he asks me if we have oil in stock for his thunderbird. Im not kidding, he came in and says he would like an oil change if we have oil for it. I think my tongue is literally bleeding right now because I had to bite it pretty hard to not say something stupid. Just when I think people can't get any dumber, I get proven wrong everyday...
Back to top Go down
Rac3c4r
Legit
Rac3c4r

PostSubject: Re: people are so stupid....   people are so stupid.... Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:52 am

So did you guys have oil for him or not?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: people are so stupid....   people are so stupid.... Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:53 am

you should have told him we would have to special order it from the Acura dealership across the street
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: people are so stupid....   people are so stupid.... Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:02 am

I just don't get it. How do people like this not drown in the shower?
Back to top Go down
347 LX
Legit
347 LX

PostSubject: Re: people are so stupid....   people are so stupid.... Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:37 am

People like that deserve to be charged extra, since it's for a thunderbird and it takes a special kind.
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: people are so stupid....   people are so stupid.... Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:01 am

tell him oil yes, but filter nooo.then tell him to go away...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: people are so stupid....   people are so stupid.... Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:30 am

holy fuck, you have some real gems roll up there! The Ford GT story still gets me!
Back to top Go down
fokus83

fokus83

PostSubject: Re: people are so stupid....   people are so stupid.... Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:29 pm

38394Z28 wrote:
holy fuck, you have some real gems roll up there! The Ford GT story still gets me!

and that is......?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: people are so stupid....   people are so stupid.... Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:29 pm

I don't miss the dealership environment one bit, and people like Mr. Thunderbird are one of the reasons why.
Back to top Go down
saucemaxx
Legit
saucemaxx

PostSubject: Re: people are so stupid....   people are so stupid.... Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:30 pm

Tell him the oil was discontinued and he will need a new motor if he wants to keep driving it, it's part of the Eco-boost conversion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vimeo.com/sharpshooter
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: people are so stupid....   people are so stupid.... Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:09 pm

fokus83 wrote:
38394Z28 wrote:

and that is......?

Yes please.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: people are so stupid....   people are so stupid.... Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:25 pm

was it red?
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: people are so stupid....   people are so stupid.... Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:05 pm

black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: people are so stupid....   people are so stupid.... Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:03 am

So did you guys have the oil or what?
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: people are so stupid....   people are so stupid.... Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:33 am

nope, I just pissed in it
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: people are so stupid....   people are so stupid.... Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:18 pm

you guys are so cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: people are so stupid....   people are so stupid.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

people are so stupid....
Page 1 of 1