Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A stupid video no one will like.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spyderToph

spyderToph

A stupid video no one will like. Empty
PostSubject: A stupid video no one will like.   A stupid video no one will like. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:30 am

Quite a few of my friends went to Nationals this year for autocross, and this is a video from the events.

It definitely takes a special kind of person to stand in a parking lot or air field for 8 hours, but it's definitely a lot of fun pushing your car and driving skills to the limits affordably.
Back to top Go down
Piro Fyre

Piro Fyre

PostSubject: Re: A stupid video no one will like.   A stupid video no one will like. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:52 am

That looks like a lot of fun. Better than the Miller Park parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Riggle

Riggle

PostSubject: Re: A stupid video no one will like.   A stupid video no one will like. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:00 pm

I plan on going to nationals sometime in the near future, but my car prep isn't near what it needs to be to go play in SM....

Would like to see how I do on a national level.

And "affordably" might be a stretch of that term. Auto x/road racing is hands down the most expensive sport I can think of doing with a car, except for maybe drifting?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spyderToph

spyderToph

PostSubject: Re: A stupid video no one will like.   A stupid video no one will like. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:46 pm

Yeah I'd like to go to nationals in a few years once my driving gets better, I'm in STR now, but might move to SM down the road.

Hahah, yeah it's definitely not low-cost, but at least the entry fees are a lot less than a track day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stupid video no one will like.   A stupid video no one will like. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A stupid video no one will like.
Page 1 of 1