Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What gets hot chicks in the cars?

Go down 
+11
GGevoX
HoosierDaddy
Disgustang
STiedVR4Guy
overblown
silvrmazda3
bigbird94
408 4 Eye
Blown89GT
XSFTLBS
Poncho Racing
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Hot chicks get into what kind of cars?
Super fast cars?
What gets hot chicks in the cars? I_vote_lcap16%What gets hot chicks in the cars? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
Super expensive cars?
What gets hot chicks in the cars? I_vote_lcap56%What gets hot chicks in the cars? I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 14 ]
Or neither they only care about dick size?
What gets hot chicks in the cars? I_vote_lcap28%What gets hot chicks in the cars? I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Poncho Racing

Poncho Racing

What gets hot chicks in the cars? Empty
PostSubject: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Why not make a retarded poll just for entertainment.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:23 pm

I know Tye's milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, but im not sure about the wimminz.

I would say all three above, or a combination.Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:26 pm

The answer to your question is chloroform.

You want chicks to notice you, get a bike.
Back to top Go down
Blown89GT

Blown89GT

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:29 pm

first they see the expensive ride, which tells them you have money, then by proxy they find out how big your dick is....not that they will care about that anyway if you own the bank.

in case my wife sees this....i am just playin' along babe. i know you didn't hook up with me for my money, car or big dick.
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:42 pm

I say expensive! Most girls like flashy and shiny, could care less how fast it is.
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:46 pm

408 4 Eye wrote:
I say expensive! Most girls like flashy and shiny, could care less how fast it is.
Back to top Go down
silvrmazda3

silvrmazda3

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:52 pm

bitchez love boost!
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:09 pm

It all comes down to one thing for most girls in my opinion, looks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Where's the option for a the girl gets into your car because its the driver she's attracted to, no matter the vehicle or appearance of the driver?
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:53 pm

moparkid wrote:
Where's the option for a the girl gets into your car because its the driver she's attracted to, no matter the vehicle or appearance of the driver?

Pretty much this.

You could have this fastest rusted out Honda on the planet and 90% of girls wouldn't give a damn. Some of them like speed and crazy driving, others just like the way it looks and to be seen in it.

Some couldn't care less.

Last edited by STiedVR4Guy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my bad thanks)
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Couldn't care less. COULDN'T. As in they can't care any less than they already do.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Im with Zac..... Most bitches don't care they meet the guy and what he drives is what he drives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:14 pm

THIS

What gets hot chicks in the cars? 57897_10

AND THIS

What gets hot chicks in the cars? Wtf_pi10

Will that be all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Terminator wrote:
THIS

What gets hot chicks in the cars? Wtf_pi10

This guy is going to try and finger fuck your butthole at Blanchardville again this year...... And succeed.

3...K...D!!!!
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Mopar kid brngrhd got on the head. But I'm sure a nice looking car is a plus ,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Unless shes a car freak (which is an immediate red flag for a bail out) girls don't care at all. Though when they are talking about you to their friends it prolly helps because they get to brag.
Back to top Go down
GGevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:45 am

First thing bitches say when they see my car is " it looks like a BMW". That gets an in for driving somewhere to let them ride. Which leads to showing there parents/ sisters. Which leads to plowing said sisters. Which leads to me bailing out on entire family after multiple late night romps in wet holes.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:46 pm

Guys

You want to know what gets the chick? Get to know her father, this is who they will often build the framework of who they desire. No not some sick Electra complex Thingy just the male role model of who they trust is based on this. This is for those who are actually trying to meet a potential mate. I've found in women when it matters most trust is the most important factor. So it is logical that they look to their father

Mike
Back to top Go down
Poncho Racing

Poncho Racing

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:48 pm

MikeyT wrote:
Guys

You want to know what gets the chick? Get to know her father, this is who they will often build the framework of who they desire. No not some sick Electra complex Thingy just the male role model of who they trust is based on this. This is for those who are actually trying to meet a potential mate. I've found in women when it matters most trust is the most important factor. So it is logical that they look to their father

Mike

that's deep mike real deep but damn good advice!!!! But to late for my I knocked up my girl friend before I ever even met him for the first time lmao...
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Whoa whoa whoa who said anything about making a wife these guys are looking To nail some broad
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:40 pm

Steve

It is very relevant because for one and the same. A women does more based on how they feel about you then just pure looks and materialism. Again, I'm not gifted with great looks or great money, but I have had some wonderful evenings with young ladies because I have the gift of gab.

Mike
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Ok, their was a time before I was married. I know hard to believe. I was absolutely fearless about picking up girls. I had issue ever talking to a beautiful girl because I figured if I could get her to talk to me for five minutes she would connect with me! Was I always successful, of course not, that would be delusional, but I was confident and I was strategic about an approach.

What I mean is say you want to pick up a pretty girl, you can't just go up and say she is hot. She has heard that a billion times you got to set yourself apart from the rest go tell her she has great elbows! Trust me, she will giggle and that is your in. If you can get a girl to chuckle she will give you time. During this time spend less time selling yourself and more time on getting to know her. I have found it is a real turn on for "most" women. They want to feel unique and not just objectified.

I use to marvel my buddies by the number of hot watresses I picked up. Again, not because I was the man, but because I simple offered to make them dinner. Again sorry sounds like I'm tooting my horn but it was true for me.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Gorilla
Legit

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:47 pm

Some cougar lady at the gas station told me I had a sweet Vega once. . . . still not sure where I parked my Vega lmao let me know if anybody sees it, I guess it's sweet.
Back to top Go down
fokus83

fokus83

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:10 pm

Some of the hottest chicks can be seen riding in some of the riciest shit box rides in town. Oddly enough they're usually riding shotgun with some of the riciest wish-they-were-a-gangsta momma's boys on top of that. I gave up trying to figure out women a LONG time ago which is why I got married... now I only have one woman to figure out.
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:28 pm

I wish Iknew how to pick up hot chicks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What gets hot chicks in the cars?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next