Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What gets hot chicks in the cars?

Go down 
+11
GGevoX
HoosierDaddy
Disgustang
STiedVR4Guy
overblown
silvrmazda3
bigbird94
408 4 Eye
Blown89GT
XSFTLBS
Poncho Racing
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Hot chicks get into what kind of cars?
Super fast cars?
What gets hot chicks in the cars? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%What gets hot chicks in the cars? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
Super expensive cars?
What gets hot chicks in the cars? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%What gets hot chicks in the cars? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 14 ]
Or neither they only care about dick size?
What gets hot chicks in the cars? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%What gets hot chicks in the cars? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

What gets hot chicks in the cars? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:24 pm

your car can be slow and inexpensive. Girls are interested in loud noises and something that they recognize (ex: corvettes, mustangs, camaros) . Girls love when they think they know what the fuck they are talking about which in most cases they dont. This way when you pull up they can compliment you on your loud camaros, mustang etc. and not be wrong for once.

IfYou dont fit that mold get a car that is a rediculous color like tims evo and your in because "its cute"
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Is that why he wears pink shirts? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:47 pm

could be. or he likes boys. im not sure lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:44 am

My g/f and I were talking long before she knew what I drove. On our first date she was impressed and said she likes my car because, "It goes fast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:44 pm

fireghost wrote:
My g/f and I were talking long before she knew what I drove. On our first date she was impressed and said she likes my car because, "It goes fast."

And then you traded some skin with her in the backseat Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:07 am

moparkid wrote:
fireghost wrote:

And then you traded some skin with her in the backseat Cool

Ha ha actually no...not yet but I plan to break those backseats in eventually Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What gets hot chicks in the cars?   What gets hot chicks in the cars? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What gets hot chicks in the cars?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2