Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who wants to make some monies!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

Who wants to make some monies!? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to make some monies!?   Who wants to make some monies!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:34 pm

I got a txt from my wife today, seems like the exhaust on her hooptie is having issues again. Besides the fact I don't have a welder, I have 0 time and ambition to do anything about it.

93 Accord: It has maybe a 2-3 year old OE catback on it. Not sure where the issue is, I'll find out tomorrow night. Patch it, splice it, I don't give a fuuuuck. I have green and will pay for food and or beer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make some monies!?   Who wants to make some monies!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 pm

I could do it.

Wednesdays work best.

just let me know
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make some monies!?   Who wants to make some monies!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:06 pm

I happen to have off this Wednesday....
Back to top Go down
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make some monies!?   Who wants to make some monies!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Most accords have flex pipe issues
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make some monies!?   Who wants to make some monies!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:47 pm

im in to do it but before i for sure say im in id like to know where the issue is. so if you get the chance to take a peak at it just let me know.

Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make some monies!?   Who wants to make some monies!? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:53 am

Looked at it this morning and the exhaust is fine. Just flipping nailed a curb or something on the passenger rear. I have to tear into it on Wednesday. Sounds like a bad break but the noise doesn't change with the pedal applied. Not sure it the rim is bent, hub is fucked...... this is why she isn't allowed to drive my car. I've lost count as to how many times she's clipped shit.

Thanks for the previous offer.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make some monies!?   Who wants to make some monies!? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:08 am

Shit just got serious.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make some monies!?   Who wants to make some monies!? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:51 pm

So..................

Brake noise was a big piece of rust that had fallen in between the backing plate and the drum. Thing was like a 1/4 circle... ah rusty shit.

I noticed that the front sway bar ends links were fubar and crusty as a dried up rice cake. I fixed that so that took care of part of her front end clunk. I stopped looking when I got that far, seemed obvious. There is still a clunk / play with the steering rack though she wouldn't let me look anymore because she wanted the car back....... fine, it's you car.

I did notice that these it a hole developing with the exhaust that I would like to get fixed before the snow flies. It is the hanger directly after the flex pipe that is breaking away. Overall the exhaust looks ok, but that pipe looks a bit weak with rust. Anyone up for this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to make some monies!?   Who wants to make some monies!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants to make some monies!?
Page 1 of 1