Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Street racing in the news

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

Street racing in the news Empty
PostSubject: Street racing in the news   Street racing in the news Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:16 pm

I was watching the local news (nbc maybe?) and there was a story about a mustang and 2 bikes racing on the highway/interstate "in excess of 120mph" near DeForest, the mustang got pulled over, and the 2 bikes ran. One got away and the other crashed alittle ways down the road and is in the hospital. Any one else hear this or possible know the people?
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Street racing in the news   Street racing in the news Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:41 pm

Here is a link to the article I just found. This can be a real bad thing for us. If this gets in the politico's cross hairs, it could be real ugly this summer. Sad

Mike
http://www.channel3000.com/news/22929447/detail.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street racing in the news   Street racing in the news Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:10 pm

Steve Dodge is the name of the Mustang driver.

I know that name from somewhere, but can't place it. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street racing in the news   Street racing in the news Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:42 pm

1twisted6 wrote:
Steve Dodge is the name of the Mustang driver.

I know that name from somewhere, but can't place it. Suspect

I'm guessing that the Mustang owner may be a member on the M3 board. Maybe Cory, Don, or Steve know the guy? The name does sound familiar...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street racing in the news   Street racing in the news Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:45 pm

I'm just gonna say this. If you're busted street racing just pull the fuck over! It's not like in Florida where they take your car and sell it at auction. It's just a fine. Chances are you can say not guilty and talk to someone face to face and say to them, hey i fucked up. Most likely they will reduce it to some bullshit charge. Better then mucking it up for the rest of us by killing yourself or someone else by trying to run cause your a dumbass.

Street racing in the news N3480510
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Street racing in the news   Street racing in the news Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:37 pm

no i don't know him and they are talking about it on there and it does not look like any of them know him either.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Street racing in the news   Street racing in the news Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:07 am

You know I actually think I drove by this Tuesday night. Mara and I were out picking up some milk from the kwiktrip in token creek and some guy was pulled over by the bar on 19 there and he was completely surrounded. I bet their were 9 police cars there.

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street racing in the news   Street racing in the news Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:14 am

All I can say is thank god this wasn't on E Wash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street racing in the news   Street racing in the news Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:04 am

God damn Bikes. Why the hell do they think they can run when the berries and cherries are blinking? Stupid....I lost two friends because they were retards and decided to run when the cops got on their ass.

Maybe since the Girls State basketball tourney is going this won't stay in the news long and be forgotten in a week or so. Otherwise, like Mike mentioned, it could be a long summer.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Street racing in the news   Street racing in the news Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:04 am

This shit here is why we need a drag strip in/around madison. Just think of the money that could be made. Guess its easier to bother us for talking in parking lots or having a little fun on the street. I know it will never happen. But i still think its a good idea. In a side note. This guy was old, and i havent heard from Don since tuesday. Maybe Don is giving out fake names to the fuzz. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Street racing in the news   Street racing in the news Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:25 am

Blown91LX wrote:
This shit here is why we need a drag strip in/around madison. Just think of the money that could be made. Guess its easier to bother us for talking in parking lots or having a little fun on the street. I know it will never happen. But i still think its a good idea. In a side note. This guy was old, and i havent heard from Don since tuesday. Maybe Don is giving out fake names to the fuzz. Lol

It would have to be North of Madison, Likely around the Dells area that is very business friendly. Dane County is not a business friendly environment. Not unless you are UW, Government, Political or a Non-profit. Oh....those aren't businesses....

Possibly West, Iowa County, there is still some Common sense left there. Down on the flats along Hwy 14.....although the Lower Wisconsin Riverway group would shit puppies over it. They have enough political clout to put a stop to a Ethanol plant from going up and Kraemer Brothers from building a rock quarry that they said they would make into a public lake when finished.

East of Madison.....to close to UG and to many Nimby's along the I system, what with the new rail going in.

South, to many Hills for enough space to lay it out proper.

If I hit the Powerball I'll build a motorsports park, I've got the perfect spot and the Green Zombies will be protesting like mad.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Street racing in the news   Street racing in the news Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:39 pm

Blown91LX wrote:

LOL
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Street racing in the news   Street racing in the news Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:15 pm

I hear that they Caught the second Biker today. Some guy from Sun Prairie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street racing in the news   Street racing in the news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street racing in the news
Page 1 of 1