Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Going To Take More Than A Change of President To Fix Our Shithole

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

It's Going To Take More Than A Change of President To Fix Our Shithole Empty
PostSubject: It's Going To Take More Than A Change of President To Fix Our Shithole   It's Going To Take More Than A Change of President To Fix Our Shithole Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:40 pm

I know a few people here like to speculate on politics and are generally blindly allegiant to their party. This is not about party vs. party, this is about the all out disgusting entity our federal government has become over the last 20 years. If you're busy focusing on party vs party arguments then you're clearly not focusing on the real issues. This Charlie Reese motherfucker sums up how I feel about government perfectly.

545 vs. 300,000,000 People
-By Charlie Reese
Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.
Have you ever wondered, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?
Have you ever wondered, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes?
You and I don't propose a federal budget. The President does.
You and I don't have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives does.
You and I don't write the tax code, Congress does.
You and I don't set fiscal policy, Congress does.
You and I don't control monetary policy, the Federal Reserve Bank does.
One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one President, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.
I excluded the members of the Federal Reserve Board because that problem was created by the Congress. In 1913, Congress delegated its Constitutional duty to provide a sound currency to a federally chartered, but private, central bank.
I excluded all the special interests and lobbyists for a sound reason. They have no legal authority. They have no ability to coerce a senator, a congressman, or a President to do one cotton-picking thing. I don't care if they offer a politician $1 million dollars in cash. The politician has the power to accept or reject it. No matter what the lobbyist promises, it is the legislator's responsibility to determine how he votes.
Those 545 human beings spend much of their energy convincing you that what they did is not their fault. They cooperate in this common con regardless of party.
What separates a politician from a normal human being is an excessive amount of gall. No normal human being would have the gall of a Speaker, who stood up and criticized the President for creating deficits. The President can only propose a budget. He cannot force the Congress to accept it.
The Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land, gives sole responsibility to the House of Representatives for originating and approving appropriations and taxes. Who is the speaker of the House now? He is the leader of the majority party. He and fellow House members, not the President, can approve any budget they want. If the President vetoes it, they can pass it over his veto if they agree to.
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility. I can't think of a single domestic problem that is not traceable directly to those 545 people. When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise the power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.
If the tax code is unfair, it's because they want it unfair.
If the budget is in the red, it's because they want it in the red.
If the Army & Marines are in Iraq and Afghanistan it's because they want them in Iraq and Afghanistan ...
If they do not receive social security but are on an elite retirement plan not available to the people, it's because they want it that way.
Back to top Go down
kthxbai
Legit

PostSubject: Re: It's Going To Take More Than A Change of President To Fix Our Shithole   It's Going To Take More Than A Change of President To Fix Our Shithole Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:34 pm

Too much reading. Summarize it for me.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: It's Going To Take More Than A Change of President To Fix Our Shithole   It's Going To Take More Than A Change of President To Fix Our Shithole Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:35 pm

The government sucks and we have to get rid of all of them.
Back to top Go down
kthxbai
Legit

PostSubject: Re: It's Going To Take More Than A Change of President To Fix Our Shithole   It's Going To Take More Than A Change of President To Fix Our Shithole Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:36 pm

2jz-U-Ltr wrote:
The government sucks and we have to get rid of all of them.
You got my vote then.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: It's Going To Take More Than A Change of President To Fix Our Shithole   It's Going To Take More Than A Change of President To Fix Our Shithole Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:59 am

This is way I don't post this kind of thing here too often. Laughing

The guy makes some good points and a lot of sense. It's extreme but that's the point plus it can't be helped. Speaking of help, this country is in dire need of it. Our current POTUS is busy talking about gas prices without solutions, covering up fast and furious, the illegalities of the auto bailout and kissing and licking the Middle East's ass crack. The best that the GOP could muster up are all dismal at best. A guy who scares people with Jesus, an old fart who makes a lot of sense sometimes but forgets he is on planet earth other times, a fat guy from SNL that carries more baggage than Mariah Carry , and a walking talking Ken doll that does whatever the voices tell him. Looking pretty good folks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Going To Take More Than A Change of President To Fix Our Shithole   It's Going To Take More Than A Change of President To Fix Our Shithole Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:49 pm

We will be lucky if the dollar doesnt self destruct by 2014. End the the FED.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: It's Going To Take More Than A Change of President To Fix Our Shithole   It's Going To Take More Than A Change of President To Fix Our Shithole Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:03 pm

yeah the people running this time around are a bunch of jokes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Going To Take More Than A Change of President To Fix Our Shithole   It's Going To Take More Than A Change of President To Fix Our Shithole Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Going To Take More Than A Change of President To Fix Our Shithole
Page 1 of 1