Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?

Go down 
+15
LLcoolJames
OJDAJUICEMAN
kthxbai
240sxguy
franky.C
Mclovin23
tim85851
Overboosting
Bod89lx
HoosierDaddy
408 4 Eye
Thunderballs
Disgustang
overblown
2jz-U-Ltr
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Is the Olive Garden a fancy restaurant?
Yes
Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
No
Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap63%Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 17 ]
The Olive Garden is the worst example for Italian food since Fazollis
Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
240sxguy
Legit

Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:43 pm

LLcoolJames wrote:
240sxguy wrote:
LLcoolJames wrote:
I cant afford to eat at olive garden

Learn to cook and you won't have to eat that overpriced shit anyway.

Im a pro chef.

Which explains why you can't afford to eat at olive garden. Shocked

Are you really a chef? I feel like I am being baited in here..
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:44 pm

^ lol he is a pro smart ass.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:45 pm

FartapotomosCholesterauls wrote:
^ lol he is a pro smart ass.

God dammit! haha
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Im really good at roast beef. also pasta. Although I rarely make my own sauce. Ive been doing this thing lateley where i just cut up a bunch of vegetables and fry them in a pan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Fancy is someplace like Tornado Steak Room. If you have to worry about the cost you don't go. That's fancy. And that's why I only go a couple of times a year
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:13 pm

HAHAHAHAH

POST A INTRO!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Holy fuck you guys are annoying! Why the hell did my friends tell me to come here?
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Its a car forum and a singles site. You never know who you'll meet if you keep an open mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:01 pm

2jz-U-Ltr wrote:
Its a car forum and a singles site. You never know who you'll meet if you keep an open mind.

A car site that cares if I have an intro? A car site with a video game area?
Interesting
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:03 pm

We have a video game area? Wtf how did I miss that?
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:07 pm

we should make one. Then I can talk about how awesome I am at MW3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:08 pm

My bad I was looking at something else.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:08 pm

Someone verify this guys referral and get him in the legit section!
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:10 pm

stangman98 wrote:
Holy fuck you guys are annoying! Why the hell did my friends tell me to come here?

You have to understand when you're displaying or promoting activities that may or may not be 100% legal its best to know who's reading and watching you know?
Back to top Go down
kthxbai
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:11 pm

MW3 is gay as aids.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:12 pm

no u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:20 pm

2jz-U-Ltr wrote:
stangman98 wrote:

You have to understand when you're displaying or promoting activities that may or may not be 100% legal its best to know who's reading and watching you know?

How bout Asking Kevin, Don, Dave, Andy, Aaron, ect who I am. That should verify it.
Back to top Go down
fokus83

fokus83

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:24 pm

stangman98 wrote:
2jz-U-Ltr wrote:
stangman98 wrote:

How bout Asking Kevin, Don, Dave, Andy, Aaron, ect who I am. That should verify it.

I have no idea who you are Damon. Never heard of you before Damon. Looks pretty shady to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:27 pm

fokus83 wrote:
stangman98 wrote:
2jz-U-Ltr wrote:
stangman98 wrote:

I have no idea who you are Damon. Never heard of you before Damon. Looks pretty shady to me.

Hello Ron
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:29 pm

If he knows Ron we should probably ask for more referrals.
Back to top Go down
fokus83

fokus83

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:32 pm

240sxguy wrote:
If he knows Ron we should probably ask for more referrals.

Might be wise.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:29 pm

LOL Legit fo sho!
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:52 pm

He's a cop.....
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:22 pm

I don't care who he knows, if he comes in like a dick then he gets treated like a dick...

makes sense to me
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:27 pm

LOL not a dick, hes a great guy. Hes been known to be funny too...... o to occasion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next