Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?

Go down 
+15
LLcoolJames
OJDAJUICEMAN
kthxbai
240sxguy
franky.C
Mclovin23
tim85851
Overboosting
Bod89lx
HoosierDaddy
408 4 Eye
Thunderballs
Disgustang
overblown
2jz-U-Ltr
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Is the Olive Garden a fancy restaurant?
Yes
Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
No
Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap63%Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 17 ]
The Olive Garden is the worst example for Italian food since Fazollis
Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap30%Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:32 pm

nightrunner06 wrote:
I don't care who he knows, if he comes in like a dick then he gets treated like a dick...

makes sense to me

If you want me to act like a dick I can do that...ready?
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:37 pm

ready Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:00 pm

nightrunner06 wrote:
ready Rolling Eyes

Oh no...this guy is hardcore. What, are you all of 20 or some shit? This who ha doesn't even know how to talk smack. Go back to your parents basment and don't come out until you have an original thought.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:02 pm

stangman98 wrote:
nightrunner06 wrote:
ready Rolling Eyes

Oh no...this guy is hardcore. What, are you all of 20 or some shit? This who ha doesn't even know how to talk smack. Go back to your parents basment and don't come out until you have an original thought.

good one , I just said I was ready for you to a dick, which you haven't even done yet. try harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:06 pm

Apparently you don't understand. With that in mind I don't have time to explain it to your retarded ass.
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:48 am

this is wist/settle down befor you get BANNED or some serious shit like that
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:56 am

You love to say things like that but how many people have actually been permananrly banned from here?

The answer is 3.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:00 am

2jz-U-Ltr wrote:
You love to say things like that but how many people have actually been permananrly banned from here?

The answer is 3.

I seriously tried to pronounce that for five minutes.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:10 am

Hahaha that's what I get for posting on my phone
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:35 am

I'm old and I have a mustang and I'm a douchebag.

Yep, bout sums it up.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:59 am

FartapotomosCholesterauls wrote:

Yep, bout sums it up.

silly tye, you don't have a mustang anymore I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:56 am

FartapotomosCholesterauls wrote:

Yep, bout sums it up.

Yep. That about sums it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?   Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Consider The Olive Garden To Be A Fancy Or High End Retaurant?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3