Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?

Go down 
+2
mdanielp
240sxguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
240sxguy
Legit

Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?  Empty
PostSubject: Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?    Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Who does tire mounting with carry-in tires that you trust? Motorsport Matt is busier than a cat in a room full of rocking chairs, so I need an alternative. I need to get my DR's mounted on my 240 wheels, and the tires on the 240 put on my bmw.

What say ye'

I'd like to get it done this weekend, I have to drive to chicago monday and my rear tires are LOUD because of receding tread lines.

Evan
Back to top Go down
mdanielp

mdanielp

PostSubject: Re: Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?    Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:44 pm

I use Zimbrick on the East Side, ask for Chris in service or J&L 4 wheel Drive, ask for Chuck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.genesisspeedshop.com
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?    Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:45 pm

I use Ricky Sweeps. Door to door pick up and drop off service.
Back to top Go down
baileyracing
Legit
baileyracing

PostSubject: Re: Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?    Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 5:23 pm

Lol @ peter
Back to top Go down
turbocripple
Legit
turbocripple

PostSubject: Re: Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?    Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:26 pm

I have had really good luck with discount tire on the west side.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?    Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:38 pm

I definitely haven't had good luck with them!
Back to top Go down
turbocripple
Legit
turbocripple

PostSubject: Re: Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?    Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:47 pm

That's odd, they have installed 16 tires for me, 4 of which were 265 35 19s all with out a single fuck up. Baxter always does a great job. Firestone in the west town mall on the other hand fucked my shit up!
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?    Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:31 pm

They have done one set for me, and fucked up the balancing job 6 goddamn times in a row. It was a nightmare. In the end they reimbursed me to have a tire shop near the capital fix it.
Back to top Go down
turbocripple
Legit
turbocripple

PostSubject: Re: Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?    Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:58 am

Wow! That's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?    Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:22 pm

I've had mixed luck with discount tire. Mostly good, but they did muck up a rim once upon a time in the GTO. I had to piss and moan about it, but they eventually repaired it for me.

Brother in law is going to be mounting my tires from now on. Odana Tire - ask for Jeremy, tell him I sent ya if you check them out. Might not look like much, but he is a good guy, knows his shit, and they work on some interesting stuff now and then. Also works on "classified" vehicles there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?    Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tire mounting in Madison, who do you trust?
Page 1 of 1