Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

if you use e85 you should probably read this, its pretty neat.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
turbocripple
Legit
turbocripple

if you use e85 you should probably read this, its pretty neat. Empty
PostSubject: if you use e85 you should probably read this, its pretty neat.   if you use e85 you should probably read this, its pretty neat. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:50 pm

Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: if you use e85 you should probably read this, its pretty neat.   if you use e85 you should probably read this, its pretty neat. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:40 am

Good article.
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: if you use e85 you should probably read this, its pretty neat.   if you use e85 you should probably read this, its pretty neat. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:18 pm

Good read. That's why they recommend to take injectors out during winter and soaking them in wd40.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: if you use e85 you should probably read this, its pretty neat.   if you use e85 you should probably read this, its pretty neat. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:02 pm

I may actually pickle my system with pumpgas. I know those walbros don't last forever in E85. Letting them sit in that shit all winter can't be helpful.
Back to top Go down
turbocripple
Legit
turbocripple

PostSubject: Re: if you use e85 you should probably read this, its pretty neat.   if you use e85 you should probably read this, its pretty neat. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:09 am

I usually switch to kwick trip's 91 no ethanol for a few weeks before I store it for the year. I didn't know there was a term for it.
Back to top Go down
MacGruber

MacGruber

PostSubject: Re: if you use e85 you should probably read this, its pretty neat.   if you use e85 you should probably read this, its pretty neat. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:50 pm

turbocripple wrote:
I usually switch to kwick trip's 91 no ethanol for a few weeks before I store it for the year.  I didn't know there was a term for it.
They do the same thing with Indy cars when they transport them. Drain ethanol, put in pure gasoline, run it for a bit until all of the lines have just gasoline, drain tank again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you use e85 you should probably read this, its pretty neat.   if you use e85 you should probably read this, its pretty neat. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if you use e85 you should probably read this, its pretty neat.
Page 1 of 1