Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got the engine out today

Go down 
+7
Srauls
Mclovin23
overblown
240sxguy
roguestatus
Administrator
Overboosting
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rac3c4r
Legit
Rac3c4r

Got the engine out today - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got the engine out today   Got the engine out today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:49 pm

thought you had the turbo already?
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Got the engine out today   Got the engine out today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Mclovin23 wrote:
Ooooo. who sent you that beast.

Got'er off nasioc

NaSTi wrote:
thought you had the turbo already?

I couldnt find an internal wastegate or an 8cm housing for it so I sold it and got this one.
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: Got the engine out today   Got the engine out today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:30 pm

God I can't wait to hear a suby at 8500. Sexy!
Back to top Go down
Rac3c4r
Legit
Rac3c4r

PostSubject: Re: Got the engine out today   Got the engine out today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:02 pm

oh nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got the engine out today   Got the engine out today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:42 am

Overboosting wrote:

Im trying to find a good vendor on nasioc to source me a 207, I think I found a pretty good one Im just waiting for some pics, I wasnt aware DS1 sold jdm engines.

They don't. It was a one-off kind of deal. They installed the engine and sold him the JDM ECU. The EJ207 ECU has per gear boost compensation, drool. Plus, you have to love the fact that the internals in that motor are forged and basically bullet proof. I wish Subaru sold a car with that engine here Sad
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Got the engine out today   Got the engine out today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:51 am

Logan

This is exciting, so is this build going to make thi thing a serious highway monster or will it also posess the low end torque to go off the line as well?

Mike
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Got the engine out today   Got the engine out today - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:00 am

im glad its finally out.. fuckin subarus are a pita... the cam gear bolts are redic for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got the engine out today   Got the engine out today - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got the engine out today
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2