Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Turbo is in!

Go down 
+6
Administrator
Mclovin23
roguestatus
Blown91LX
Overboosting
Rac3c4r
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

Turbo is in! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turbo is in!   Turbo is in! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:06 pm

I can check the cels for you tonight if youd like, its probably still your cam position sensor
Back to top Go down
Rac3c4r
Legit
Rac3c4r

PostSubject: Re: Turbo is in!   Turbo is in! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:09 pm

Yea that would be cool. I hope/think i found my boost issue, but before i sound like a dumbass ill check it out... lol.
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Turbo is in!   Turbo is in! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:42 pm

ha I hope it is what ever your thinking it is.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Turbo is in!   Turbo is in! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:44 pm

I never used that cam sensor, let me know if you need it. It is in my spare parts bin.

Evan
Back to top Go down
spyderToph

spyderToph

PostSubject: Re: Turbo is in!   Turbo is in! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:41 am

Man these things are starting to look like nightmares. I hope you guys get everything worked out! Are you gonna tune it once you get the boost leak fixed?
Back to top Go down
Rac3c4r
Legit
Rac3c4r

PostSubject: Re: Turbo is in!   Turbo is in! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:07 pm

I fixed teh boost leak! I had the line between the wastegate and the turbo backwards Mad
It would only let me run wastegate pressure, or about 8 psi. Now that this issue if fixed, i need to get the wheel straightened, get at least that one new rim, then probably sell it. We'll see how this all turns out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turbo is in!   Turbo is in! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:25 pm

NaSTi wrote:
I fixed teh boost leak! I had the line between the wastegate and the turbo backwards Mad
It would only let me run wastegate pressure, or about 8 psi. Now that this issue if fixed, i need to get the wheel straightened, get at least that one new rim, then probably sell it. We'll see how this all turns out.

Turbo is in! - Page 2 12537410
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turbo is in!   Turbo is in! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:36 pm

spyderToph wrote:
Man these things are starting to look like nightmares. I hope you guys get everything worked out! Are you gonna tune it once you get the boost leak fixed?
nah, when the car is half apart and you put it all back together, something is bound to be a little off. The boost leak on my car is minor, but for performance it is annoying when I hit 20 PSI and then it leaks a bit and the AFR dips rich and the boost drops to 18.5. Will be fixed soon enough. NASTI, if you need any help checking CELs or logging/tuning your car, give me a shout. I have a laptop with a bunch of open source tuning software
-Franz
Back to top Go down
Rac3c4r
Legit
Rac3c4r

PostSubject: Re: Turbo is in!   Turbo is in! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:40 pm

th3franz wrote:
spyderToph wrote:
nah, when the car is half apart and you put it all back together, something is bound to be a little off. The boost leak on my car is minor, but for performance it is annoying when I hit 20 PSI and then it leaks a bit and the AFR dips rich and the boost drops to 18.5. Will be fixed soon enough. NASTI, if you need any help checking CELs or logging/tuning your car, give me a shout. I have a laptop with a bunch of open source tuning software
-Franz

Since i may be selling the car after i fix my tire thing, i may take you up on this. Just a few slight tweaks to make it run like new. Thanks for the offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turbo is in!   Turbo is in! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turbo is in!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2