Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!

Go down 
+8
OJDAJUICEMAN
Disgustang
Rac3c4r
Blown91LX
overblown
MikeyT
roguestatus
Native
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Native
Legit

Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Empty
PostSubject: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:35 am

Deleted....no energy for bs.

Last edited by Native on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:44 am

What are you doing as far as the heads go? LT4 conversion?
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:04 am

roguestatus wrote:
What are you doing as far as the heads go? LT4 conversion?

Last edited by Native on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:17 pm

what cam do you have?
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:50 pm

QuasarZ28 wrote:
what cam do you have?
Advanced induction cam....why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Heads cam Lt1 cars make 400 wheel? Question
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:36 pm

Personally, I think good head is always an advantage for a guy! Laughing No seriously, I think you'll enjoy this, a good set of heads make a huge difference. What heads are you getting? Do you have flow numbers and good stuff like that?

Mike
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:29 am

Terminator wrote:
No, they don't. I just inflated the numbers so I can impress a bunch of people I don't even know.
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:38 am

MikeyT wrote:
Personally, I think good head is always an advantage for a guy! Laughing No seriously, I think you'll enjoy this, a good set of heads make a huge difference. What heads are you getting? Do you have flow numbers and good stuff like that?

Mike

Yep, I've used these heads before w/ great results. There are quite a few companies that do head work but most lt1 guys will go with elliot portworks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:27 am

Native wrote:
QuasarZ28 wrote:
what cam do you have?

just wondering Smile I can't wait to see that motor. I was looking into getting the LE2 package for my current motor...before I bought the 383.
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:38 am

QuasarZ28 wrote:
Native wrote:
QuasarZ28 wrote:
what cam do you have?

just wondering Smile I can't wait to see that motor. I was looking into getting the LE2 package for my current motor...before I bought the 383.

Last edited by Native on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:58 am

Native wrote:
Terminator wrote:
No, they don't. I just inflated the numbers so I can impress a bunch of people I don't even know.

Oh, ok. Rolling Eyes That's impressive that the LT1 can make almost as much power as the LS1! I never really knew that they could respond that well to bolt-ons. I'm interested in seeing the dyno numbers. Cool
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Terminator wrote:
Native wrote:
Terminator wrote:

Oh, ok. Rolling Eyes That's impressive that the LT1 can make almost as much power as the LS1! I never really knew that they could respond that well to bolt-ons. I'm interested in seeing the dyno numbers. Cool

Last edited by Native on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:08 pm

Native wrote:
Terminator wrote:

Oh ok. That makes way more sense.
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:47 pm

overblown wrote:
Native wrote:
Terminator wrote:

Exactly why I hate posting on forums. This will be my last post I have no motivation to sit around and try and convince people of anything.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Native wrote:
overblown wrote:
Native wrote:
Terminator wrote:

Exactly why I hate posting on forums. This will be my last post I have no motivation to sit around and try and convince people of anything.

Wow dude. Why so serious! I'm just fucking with you. Don't pull the trigger if you can't take a few shots yourself bud. If you were just kidding then cool but if you really are that sensitive then perhaps it is better for you to stay off forums in general. Or at least this one because I promise you there will always be shit talking on these boards. It's all in good fun though for the most part. I for one hope you stay around but do what you need to.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:42 am

Did this dude really bounce because he was questioned about his cars hp numbers? 400whp out of a heads,cam,intake lt1 seems high as fuck to me. But prove me wrong and put the number down. Dont just run away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:22 am

Huh, missed the whole shooting match. Eh, maybe it could have made it...
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Blown91LX wrote:
Did this dude really bounce because he was questioned about his cars hp numbers? 400whp out of a heads,cam,intake lt1 seems high as fuck to me. But prove me wrong and put the number down. Dont just run away.

Yep. he go butt hurt instantly. it must be hard for him to be a car guy if he can't take a few jabs and roll with it. plus, dwight didn't even really give him a hard time he just asked a question. Here yah go buddy:

Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! A0a7e310
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:48 pm

overblown wrote:
Blown91LX wrote:

Yep. he go butt hurt instantly. it must be hard for him to be a car guy if he can't take a few jabs and roll with it. plus, dwight didn't even really give him a hard time he just asked a question. Here yah go buddy:

You need to chill out. Figured there'd be a bunch of shit talking.

Forums always equal drama. You say you make X amount of horsepower and there's always someone who says "bullsshit blah blah blah" I could care less about trying to convince anyone about what my car, or any car for that matter, should put down with certain mods. I have nothing to prove and could care less about making the most power and so have no desire to argue about it. If H/C/I w/ boltons can't make 400 whp then so be it....theres obviously ignorance in saying so since ls1tech, camaroz28 and ltxtech have multiple people over that mark or very close. But I guess it's easier to not search and just be a critic.
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:51 pm

overblown wrote:
Native wrote:
overblown wrote:
Native wrote:
Terminator wrote:

Wow dude. Why so serious! I'm just fucking with you. Don't pull the trigger if you can't take a few shots yourself bud. If you were just kidding then cool but if you really are that sensitive then perhaps it is better for you to stay off forums in general. Or at least this one because I promise you there will always be shit talking on these boards. It's all in good fun though for the most part. I for one hope you stay around but do what you need to.

Maybe you can tell me how i'm supposed to know you are "fucking with me"? Do I know you? No, so how would I know you are fucking with me? Besides you shouldn't fuck with people you don't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:58 pm

All i did was ask a question about the LT1 motors because i really have not heard alot about people moddeding them to that point. I was interested in getting a little more well known with what you and some others have done with them. I think it's cool. I think that maybe you took my question as questioning your honesty which in fact i was not. I'm just interested in what other people like to spend their time on. Cool
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Native wrote:
overblown wrote:
Blown91LX wrote:

You need to chill out. Figured there'd be a bunch of shit talking.

Forums always equal drama. You say you make X amount of horsepower and there's always someone who says "bullsshit blah blah blah" I could care less about trying to convince anyone about what my car, or any car for that matter, should put down with certain mods. I have nothing to prove and could care less about making the most power and so have no desire to argue about it. If H/C/I w/ boltons can't make 400 whp then so be it....theres obviously ignorance in saying so since ls1tech, camaroz28 and ltxtech have multiple people over that mark or very close. But I guess it's easier to not search and just be a critic.

Nobody was being a critic you fucking ass jockey. You were simply asked a question. No need to get defensive. I dont feel the need to search other forums to back up your claims. Thats why the question was asked.
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:02 pm

Terminator wrote:
All i did was ask a question about the LT1 motors because i really have not heard alot about people moddeding them to that point. I was interested in getting a little more well known with what you and some others have done with them. I think it's cool. I think that maybe you took my question as questioning your honesty which in fact i was not. I'm just interested in what other people like to spend their time on. Cool

I guess I couldn't tell the difference, It's no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:04 pm

[quote="Blown91LX"][quote="Native"]
overblown wrote:
Blown91LX wrote:

Nobody was being a critic you fucking ass jockey. You were simply asked a question. No need to get defensive. I dont feel the need to search other forums to back up your claims. Thats why the question was asked.

Fuck off you cunt. If I get defensive over a question then don't post on the thread, that simple. Dumb bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!   Tearing down the top end for some ported heads! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tearing down the top end for some ported heads!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next