Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dyno tuned

Go down 
+17
00camaro
overblown
Petes71cam
OJDAJUICEMAN
STiedVR4Guy
Mr Peepers
Mclovin23
240sxguy
Overboosting
MikeyT
2jz-U-Ltr
408 4 Eye
Tusk
Rac3c4r
XSFTLBS
HoosierDaddy
Disgustang
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
overblown
Legit
overblown

dyno tuned - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:11 pm

I'm thinking something slightly more aggressive like a 3.92. Seriously though, unless you plan on taking it on taking it on road trips quite a bit, theres nothing wrong with cruising at 55.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:16 pm

brngrhd wrote:
Will do Jeff. I still need to figure out what gears i want and get the intake modded for the LT1.

What do you guys think the car has 28 inch tall tires Im thinking 3.89's will be good. That should put me at about 3000 @ 60ish. It will keep me from cruising the interstate a lot but will make the combo really work.

this is what i have in the work truck , seems to work good .. it is 3000 rpm at 60 almost right on the nuts.

i dont touch interstates any more. pale
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:55 pm

Rather then change ring and pinion i thought about getting a complete center.... Maybe later i will buy a center and then throw the 3.25's in it......
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:48 pm

overblown wrote:
I'm thinking something slightly more aggressive like a 3.92. Seriously though, unless you plan on taking it on taking it on road trips quite a bit, theres nothing wrong with cruising at 55.

This
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:45 pm

overblown wrote:
theres nothing wrong with cruising at 55.
I cruise @ 58 MPH. thats 3000 RPM's
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:10 pm

overblown wrote:

Works for me!!!

50 series and 3:91's

Mike
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:00 am

Well the jury is in 311 hp , 334 lbs of torque. Down about 15 hp and down 70 lbs from last fall.

Something is still amiss.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:59 am

MikeyT wrote:
Well the jury is in 311 hp , 334 lbs of torque. Down about 15 hp and down 70 lbs from last fall.

Mike

you dynoed my car? oh because you posted that in my thread LOL.

But if your making that kind of power then you would kill me and andy so im going to need lengths looks like i sit with tusk and mike in the super bowl
Back to top Go down
00camaro
Legit
00camaro

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:56 am

Fucking ricers always need some kind of advantage! Smile
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:03 pm

brngrhd wrote:
MikeyT wrote:

Mike

But if your making that kind of power then you would kill me and andy so im going to need lengths looks like i sit with tusk and mike in the super bowl

You really do belong in janseville... "my names bonerhead and my old magic cock pony only makes 290hp, so im gonna pick on cars way slower than me and pound them into the ground."

yup thats fun
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:09 pm

00camaro wrote:

Overboosting wrote:
brngrhd wrote:
MikeyT wrote:

Mike

You really do belong in janseville... "my names bonerhead and my old magic cock pony only makes 290hp, so im gonna pick on cars way slower than me and pound them into the ground."

yup thats fun
cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:13 pm

LOL to bad im not really serious.

so i guess i should start with KP and work my way to the slower cars that would be a lot more fun Question you guys go to rocky's to beat up on slow cars but if someone here races a slower car they are assholes that should get a life.... kind of a double standard right?

how about this Im going to start out at the slow cars race one or two cars a weekend and only fender them out so it will be a fun close race and no one will know where my car sits till i get beat tell people thats all i have. so the slow guys will get a fun close race and i will get more then one race before everyone knows exactly where my car sits.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:15 pm

nightrunner06 wrote:
00camaro wrote:

Overboosting wrote:
brngrhd wrote:
MikeyT wrote:

Mike

yup thats fun
cheers cheers cheers cheers

like you should talk fag your goign to go fuck up some stock cobalt SS that will be really close. this is the shit that is so gay "you can't beat up on us but we are going to beat up on others" fuck all that double standard bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:21 pm

for the record i have not lied about one fucking thing on this car or combo but because you guys think it is going to be some 9 second monster I'm some kind of asshole. mikes numbers are what they are and mine are what they are...... yes my car should beat him but it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Gorilla
Legit

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Dirty sandbagging clocks off hustler Razz
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Overboosting wrote:
brngrhd wrote:
MikeyT wrote:

Mike

yup thats fun

Lol
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:22 pm

brngrhd wrote:
LOL to bad im not really serious.

so i guess i should start with KP and work my way to the slower cars that would be a lot more fun Question you guys go to rocky's to beat up on slow cars but if someone here races a slower car they are assholes that should get a life.... kind of a double standard right?

how about this Im going to start out at the slow cars race one or two cars a weekend and only fender them out so it will be a fun close race and no one will know where my car sits till i get beat tell people thats all i have. so the slow guys will get a fun close race and i will get more then one race before everyone knows exactly where my car sits.

I'll let you put the rape on me. My car is no secret, my old numbers are in the time slips thread. I'm a wee bit faster now. By all rights she should be a consistant HIGH 12 second car but alas, to most on the forum it's still slow as all get out.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Jeez steve. Chill out. Dont take the internet that serious. Get outside and go for a walk or something.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Btw. Were not trying to " fuck up " wist people.

Just some randos at rockys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Drama queen.

Nice numbers on dyno mikey!
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:53 pm

ZO_SICK wrote:
Drama queen.

Nice numbers on dyno mikey!

how about you go fuck yourself.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:33 pm

I'll race you Steve. Will I lose probably, fun for you, but also a measuring stick for me. I will be able to see how it stacks up. My sole reason for putting it up there wasn't to belittle your numbers or show off. It was just more data to look at for the Nate's dyno

Jesus Steve you are pmsing!

Mike
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:44 pm

MikeyT wrote:
I'll race you Steve. Will I lose probably, fun for you, but also a measuring stick for me. I will be able to see how it stacks up. My sole reason for putting it up there wasn't to belittle your numbers or show off. It was just more data to look at for the Nate's dyno

Jesus Steve you are pmsing!

Mike

I'm not mad at you mike I'm mad at all the fucking retards that claim im lying about my numbers. i invite anyone who wants to go to nates and look at the fucking numbers. both run on the same dyno both with stalled auto's. IDK why they are what they are but it is what it is. your car made what it made my car made what it made but im lying.....
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Steve

I don't see anyone saying that. Some people are razzing you a bit, but it appears in good fun. If people ate wuestioning it, i will say this i never saw Steve's numbers from Nate, but he was in agreement, that your car did not perform optimally. It does make sense based on the smogger duel Plane you had on before.

Steve in all seriousness are you ok? This arm surgery thing seems to have you down

Mike
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Whatever Steve, It's your story. Rolling Eyes

J/K btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dyno tuned   dyno tuned - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dyno tuned
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next