Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My shit decided to start this year!

Go down 
+27
mr.johnson
saucemaxx
tim85851
Mclovin23
spyderToph
00camaro
mkiiichip
Thunderballs
Overboosting
Rac3c4r
240sxguy
STiedVR4Guy
Fuckin Schiller!!
2jz-U-Ltr
kennyz
WWevoX
HoosierDaddy
OJDAJUICEMAN
Disgustang
Petes71cam
Bod89lx
Blown91LX
408 4 Eye
overblown
kp116
LLcoolJames
ThreeOhFive
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
spyderToph

spyderToph

My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:50 am

I'm thinking its less the car and more the driver in this case. My suggestion is to just be quiet, because you're just digging a deeper hole at this point.

ThreeOhFive wrote:
Lol I haven't said anything about my car being fast. It has some balls and is pretty fun to drive, but I can openly admit that it runs 14's. It's not fast at all. Wish you guys could respect all cars.
Back to top Go down
spyderToph

spyderToph

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:51 am

"Tuned Port Injection" apparently it sucks?

mkiiichip wrote:
What is a TPI?
Back to top Go down
Thunderballs
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:02 pm

If that car runs a 14 second pass as it sits right now I will hand you a crisp 20 dollar bill.
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:05 pm

Lol if it can catch traction probably. I've gotten pretty good at minimizing wheel spin in first, but second gear it likes to kick sideways a bit, it even chirps third.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:06 pm

it chirps third folks, look the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:07 pm

ThreeOhFive wrote:
Lol if it can catch traction probably. I've gotten pretty good at minimizing wheel spin in first, but second gear it likes to kick sideways a bit, it even chirps third.

holy shit, you must be making some good power.
Back to top Go down
Thunderballs
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:07 pm

Lol @ chirping third with 230 flywheel hp.

Thing sounds like a beast, not sure how you keep it on the road.
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:13 pm

I've got minor work to do, it will need an EGR valve sometime soon, plan on replacing TPS and the O2 sensor, as well as the temp sensor for the ECU, and full exhaust. I've already paid in full for a transmission rebuild to be done, it's getting strengthened up a bit. Car has A LOT of new parts, plugs, wires, injectors, all filters, oil pan gasket, all tpi gaskets were replaced, water pump, fuel filter, diff flush and diff seal, driveshaft, much more that I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:15 pm

You have to remember like 70% of the weight of my car is up front.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:22 pm

just like 95% of all american cars ever made
Back to top Go down
Thunderballs
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:24 pm

Lol no. quick research has determined it's around 55-58 front weight.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:57 pm

hey tye, remember the turd gen that said he was a GTO killer a few weeks ago. that thing was crazy fast
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:05 pm

shittt! thats what a tpi is? that thing was hella fast bruh!
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Listen you fuckers a TPI 305 was fuckin hot when I was in middle school!!
Back to top Go down
spyderToph

spyderToph

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:34 pm

minor work, as in maintenance... Rolling Eyes

ThreeOhFive wrote:
I've got minor work to do, it will need an EGR valve sometime soon, plan on replacing TPS and the O2 sensor, as well as the temp sensor for the ECU, and full exhaust. I've already paid in full for a transmission rebuild to be done, it's getting strengthened up a bit. Car has A LOT of new parts, plugs, wires, injectors, all filters, oil pan gasket, all tpi gaskets were replaced, water pump, fuel filter, diff flush and diff seal, driveshaft, much more that I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:54 pm

lol that thing was a pile. He thought it made 300whp, what a fucking turd.
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:16 pm

FartapotomosCholesterauls wrote:
lol that thing was a pile. He thought it made 300whp, what a fucking turd.

*borat voice*

...AND THEN HE GET TRAIN RAPED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:47 pm

ThreeOhFive wrote:
but second gear it likes to kick sideways a bit, it even chirps third.

Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:35 pm

Does that pos have the original tires on it or what? A stock ls1 car doesn't even have that bad of traction issues. Your bragging that it chirps third but yet your getting the trans rebuilt... Why get it rebuilt when it will never see over 200whp?
Back to top Go down
kennyz
Legit
kennyz

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:23 pm

Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:28 pm

This can't be real.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:43 am

overblown wrote:
This can't be real.
Back to top Go down
00camaro
Legit
00camaro

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:13 am

kennyz wrote:

http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/theoretical-street-racing/642729-2-000-line-12-a.html

lol!

so did you ever win that 2k?

I think that may end his posting here.
Back to top Go down
saucemaxx
Legit
saucemaxx

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:44 am

"He lives his life a 1/4mile at a time and for that 17 seconds or more he is free"

Fuckin classic! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.vimeo.com/sharpshooter
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:49 am

saucemaxx wrote:
"He lives his life a 1/4mile at a time and for that 17 seconds or more he is free"

Fuckin classic! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My shit decided to start this year!
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next