Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My shit decided to start this year!

Go down 
+27
mr.johnson
saucemaxx
tim85851
Mclovin23
spyderToph
00camaro
mkiiichip
Thunderballs
Overboosting
Rac3c4r
240sxguy
STiedVR4Guy
Fuckin Schiller!!
2jz-U-Ltr
kennyz
WWevoX
HoosierDaddy
OJDAJUICEMAN
Disgustang
Petes71cam
Bod89lx
Blown91LX
408 4 Eye
overblown
kp116
LLcoolJames
ThreeOhFive
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Well we should schedule a meet with a good amount of cars up in Madison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:03 pm

This thread makes me lol!

race ya offroad.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:06 pm

^ there's no need for you to make this worse.
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:11 pm

So, who is down for a car meet, somewhere close, Stoughton, Madison, Janesville, lets get them together.
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:24 pm

ThreeOhFive wrote:
So, who is down for a car meet, somewhere close, Stoughton, Madison, Janesville, lets get them together.
You'll call 911 when we get there!
Back to top Go down
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:26 pm

I would love to meet you. So would a few of my friends. Cool
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:32 pm

If he wins one race it will be the greatest hustle in car history.
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:35 pm

ThreeOhFive wrote:
How am I the dumb guy around here? I come on and get flamed by a whole forum because I post a video of my car? And then I make fun of your rides, and then I'm just a retarded kid. Funny how everyone's demeanor is different in person.

Im probably giving you way too much credit here but wouldn't you think after the 100th forum you have joined and everybody on all the forums treat you like a dumbass that you are, didn't it ever occur to you that just maybe its you and not everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Thunderballs
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:53 pm

ThreeOhFive wrote:

Fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Thunderballs wrote:
ThreeOhFive wrote:

Fuck off.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:18 pm

ha
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:54 pm

Bring you car to Madison this weekend. We can get some cars together and get some racing done. I think it will be a hoot.
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:08 pm

I'm a little late to the party here but all I can say is.... fuck.

This guy is the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen.

Come to Madison, please.
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:05 pm

kp116 wrote:
ThreeOhFive wrote:
How am I the dumb guy around here? I come on and get flamed by a whole forum because I post a video of my car? And then I make fun of your rides, and then I'm just a retarded kid. Funny how everyone's demeanor is different in person.

Im probably giving you way too much credit here but wouldn't you think after the 100th forum you have joined and everybody on all the forums treat you like a dumbass that you are, didn't it ever occur to you that just maybe its you and not everyone else?

I've lost track of all the car forums I am on. Only the 1320 and WS&T are like this and its pretty obvious I don't take any of this seriously. I came on the 1320 and turned shit upside down. I come on here, my first thread is 11 pages and climbing fast, with thousands of views. Did it ever run across your minds that I act like this just to be entertained? Lol it sure works!
Back to top Go down
Thunderballs
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:23 pm

You didn't turn anything upside down, don't kid yourself.
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Lol every thread on that forum went dead, except mine.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:34 pm

[quote="ThreeOhFive"][quote="kp116"]
ThreeOhFive wrote:
Did it ever run across your minds that I act like this just to be entertained? Lol it sure works!

Has it crossed your mind that the only reason you are still on here is for OUR entertainment? To that end, you're right, it is working.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:53 pm

If you ever come across my G ill run ya for fun. No money becasuse divorce bleeds a person dry. It has a 6 in it and tckt mkr is on the plates Smile
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:51 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
kennyz
Legit
kennyz

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:37 pm

tell us what forums you are on and your sign on name and i bet we can find a thread with people calling you stupid!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:59 pm

your mother should have swallowed you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:24 pm

Good lord.....I don't regret taking a few years off from the auto hobby.

Threeohfive.....you are one of the reasons a guy does that. This ones for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:19 am

Billy Madison is the shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:32 pm

Faggots back^
Back to top Go down
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:41 pm

Terminator wrote:
Faggots back^

edit. arrow pointing at 305 lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My shit decided to start this year!
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9