Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ

Go down 
+10
spyderToph
STiedVR4Guy
Blown91LX
Mclovin23
Tusk
MikeyT
tim85851
Overboosting
franky.C
Administrator
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Administrator

This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Empty
PostSubject: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:14 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.wistreetandtrack.com
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 am

look at the 'Car Application' link..

he clearly states *Car must be an import (Mitsubishi, honda, acura, eagle, nissan, toyota, etc)

WTF is an eagle?
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:19 am

franky.C wrote:
look at the 'Car Application' link..

he clearly states *Car must be an import (Mitsubishi, honda, acura, eagle, nissan, toyota, etc)

WTF is an eagle?
a Chrysler.
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:57 am

LOL

You want to join Nite Tuners?

Send me an email at peace_out35@hotmail.com saying who you are, where you are from, why you want 2 join. Send a pics of your car, exteriror, interior, and engine. Also put a list of all your mods and a plans to list. WE ACCEPT WORKS IN PROGRESS, i know what it is like so why refuse people that dont have perfect cars...yet.

*Car must be an import (Mitsubishi, honda, acura, eagle, nissan, toyota, etc)

*You must try 2 attend as many meetings as possible perferable at least one a month.

*Respect other teams/clubs that respect us.

*We do not have any part in illegal activities (i.e. if you get pulled over street racing or n e thing, it is all you not us.)

*No trash talking any one else on the team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:11 am

Lol'd at all of that website.....
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:29 am

Eagle isn't even an import, thay more american then apple pie! I mean for christ sake Eagle made the Jeeps for WWII!

For those in the know Eagle= part of former American motors

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:28 pm

ahhhhhh...nothing like a MikeyT history lesson in the morning sunny
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:07 pm

the reason they put eagle is: DSM.
haha
quick info incase people didnt know...
mitsubishi, eagle, and plymouth all made a 1st gen DSM...you know...the wedge on wheels...

eclipse GSX, GST
talon TSi
laser rs
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:17 pm

everyone should e-mail this faggot, informing him of how cool he is..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:32 pm

franky.C wrote:
everyone should e-mail this faggot, informing him of how cool he is..

Done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:35 pm

Lmao, who put the MSC link in their guestbook?
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:40 pm

haha that guest book is classic...

Guest book

Name: Marcos Sanchez
Email Address: youguysaregay@ricedoutcars.com
Web site URL:
Comments: wow, even i am mexican and i wouldnt fuck my shit up as much as you did, its people like you that give the whole import scene a bad rep, you and your half-assed cars
How did you hear about this site? who hasn't?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:08 pm

Looks like I'll have to visit this site later when I get home.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:52 pm

HAHAHAHAHA, Classic. Nothin like a good old cross forum war brewin'....
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:42 am

... and baby jesus wept......
http://mi-club.tripod.com//id12.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:13 am

Tusk wrote:
... and baby jesus wept......
http://mi-club.tripod.com//id12.html

You must be reffering to the Civic with Lambo doors... LMAO!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:26 am

Was this too much?

submitted on January 30, 2010 8:24 AM CST

Name: Dirk Diggler

Email Address: ibangedyourmom@sheswallows.com

Web site URL:

Comments: Tell me this site is a joke? OMG are you all mexicans? The only mods you guys need is a virginity loss and to put them turds in the crusher!!! Have any of you choir boys ever even dyno'd your cars? I bet they don't make enough power to turn the fucking drum over, lol! Just when I thought the Moderators at www.madisonstreetcars.com were the biggest bunch of felching fags around, I stumbled across your website. But hey, I'm sure you all flipped a lot burgers at Mc Donalds to pay for those sweet Lambo doors on your Civic...

How did you hear about this site?
I was fucking a fat chick, and before she came she kept screaming out "Nite Tuners!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:27 pm

God thats some epic hate right there......
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:33 pm

check this one:

Name: Sir Ringo
Email Address: sir_ringo@madisonstreetcars.net
Web site URL: http://www.madisonstreetcars.net
Comments: this site is for a bunch of homos and riced out cars. come join a REAL site: http://www.madisonstreetcars.net
How did you hear about this site? saw a gay sticker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:34 pm

^LMFAO!!!
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:34 pm

someone had to do it...haha
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:45 pm

Fucking Zac lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wistreetandtrack.com
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:04 pm

The fat chick part got me some stares at work. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:00 am

That shit is fuckin funny!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:26 pm

wow, that is batshit crazy stuff right there.

When I saw "nite tuners working" I thought for sure I'd see orange jump suits along the highway picking trash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ   This other local car "Club" has some real shit  BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This other local car "Club" has some real shit BEWARE THE NITE TUNERZ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next