Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OK....you guys might be interested....

Go down 
+3
Blown91LX
Rac3c4r
Disgustang
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:12 am

Actually, ask anyone here, i really wouldn't care what you said about BOTH of my sisters. I get shit all the time about them. I'm not climbing any water towers to defend my sisters honor. So have at it. Very Happy

So did they pop off a few in your direction? I remember one time working at a bar on University Ave called Mad Dogs when i saw another bouncer over at Amazon Club get a .22 pulled on him and put right in his face. Is the $6 an hour worth that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:54 am

Terminator wrote:
called Mad Dogs when i saw another bouncer over at Amazon Club get a .22 pulled on him and put right in his face. Is the $6 an hour worth that?

I remember Mad Dogs....played softball on a team sponsored by them. Cheap fuckers, win them a first place trophy and they buy us one pitcher of beer. For some reason I recall a bouncer that couldn't help but check out every girls ass as they walked in.

Must have been you, eh? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:28 am

I used to work the front door at the Firehouse Bar in Mt. Horeb. It gets old very quick dealing with drunks, dopers, whores, and bartenders that are as smart as the piss on the floor of the men's room.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:33 am

Your sister is definitely attractive. Post a scan of the ad, I would hate to be caught scoping out cosmo in the bookstore LMAO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:34 am

Terminator wrote:

OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Bearde10

Tell your sister to trim that shit up... And she has a nice rack Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:37 am

moparkid wrote:
I used to work the front door at the Firehouse Bar in Mt. Horeb. It gets old very quick dealing with drunks, dopers, whores, and bartenders that are as smart as the piss on the floor of the men's room.
That's saying alot for today's women, sad to say but most women use their looks for everything but god are they annoying to talk to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:38 am

Pontiac wrote:

That's saying alot for today's women, sad to say but most women use their looks for everything but god are they annoying to talk to.

No comment Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:49 am

CrackedHead wrote:
Pontiac wrote:

No comment Laughing

Sooo about that breast event you want to go too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:51 am

it's for charity Wink THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Boobies_make_me_smileN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:06 pm

Blackout wrote:
Gman85DTP wrote:
Blackout wrote:
Gman....

Did you used to bounce at a club in Madison? If so I know yooo fucker!

Did you by chance have a gold colored older car with timing chain issues???

Why, yes sir i did. It was called Club Hilltop on the westside of madtown. Like a block from the west towne mall.

That car you speak of didnt have timing chain issues...it was a 301 pontiac motor. Stock, and it was a 1977 Buick LeSabre 2 door and it wasnt gold it was pumpkin orange...pm me a pic of you...then i would know.

Dude..... this is Kevin. I was your boss man! Do you remember my blue thunderbird? The light blue one? As soon as i saw your pic, I knew that was you!

I remember now...lol. Sorry. My memory has been bad as of late. I think its the drugs they gimme for pain.. lol. Send me a pic so i know for sure. Cuz i cant remember what ya look like..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Pontiac wrote:
He posts pics of his attractive model sister on a CAR forum then gets touchy about people commenting on her.. Are you fucking kidding me? Don't posts pics of her then on a site like this, that makes more sense. Btw she is a pretty girl & congrats for her but I guarentee she's had worse perverted commnts thrown at her then what's on here just FYI.

I never meant to come across as "touchy"..i guess over-protective. Its a brother thing i guess. No harm no foul. Yea she works in a bar part-time and im sure she gets hit on and alot worse things said...so i apologize for my actions... I should know its all in fun ya know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Pontiac wrote:
moparkid wrote:

Shes really not like that...very down to earth type of person. She has looks and brains and personality and im not sayin it cuz shes my sister...i say it cuz its true...

But really, thanks for your compliments...lol. its entertaining. I will have that scan as soon as i can get a copy of the mag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:30 pm

Gman85DTP wrote:

I remember now...lol. Sorry. My memory has been bad as of late. I think its the drugs they gimme for pain.. lol. Send me a pic so i know for sure. Cuz i cant remember what ya look like..

Have you ever seen "Harry & The Hendersons" ?

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:38 pm

moparkid wrote:
Gman85DTP wrote:

lol!

Yes i have seen it...why??
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:19 pm

moparkid wrote:
Gman85DTP wrote:

lol!

HA!

However accurate that may be....... You are still an asshole!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:29 pm

Wasnt there a video of you on here? The one with you showing your ninja skills. Lol
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Blown91LX wrote:
Wasnt there a video of you on here? The one with you showing your ninja skills. Lol

hahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:43 pm

Blown91LX wrote:

found it LOL

https://wistreetandtrack.forumotion.com/media-f12/blackout-t113.htm
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:47 pm

Lol. That is one stealthy mullet.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:54 pm

Gman85DTP wrote:
Pontiac wrote:
He posts pics of his attractive model sister on a CAR forum then gets touchy about people commenting on her.. Are you fucking kidding me? Don't posts pics of her then on a site like this, that makes more sense. Btw she is a pretty girl & congrats for her but I guarentee she's had worse perverted commnts thrown at her then what's on here just FYI.

I never meant to come across as "touchy"..i guess over-protective. Its a brother thing i guess. No harm no foul. Yea she works in a bar part-time and im sure she gets hit on and alot worse things said...so i apologize for my actions... I should know its all in fun ya know.

Everyone is messing. Termi hits on my girlfriend more than i do.

Now that i think about it he probably gets more action with her than i do Shocked
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:30 pm

God Damn it.

I knew I never should have opened my fucking mouth....................

I hate you all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Blackout wrote:
moparkid wrote:
Gman85DTP wrote:

lol!

HA!

However accurate that may be....... You are still an asshole!

Smile

A asshole gee...a guy cant get a break...lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK....you guys might be interested....   OK....you guys might be interested.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK....you guys might be interested....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2