Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you daily driving?

Go down 
+9
Tusk
Disgustang
MikeyT
kthxbai
overblown
roguestatus
STiedVR4Guy
Rac3c4r
Native
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Native
Legit

What are you daily driving? Empty
PostSubject: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:01 pm

Like above, what gets you around in the snow and rain? Post a pic if you aren't too embarrassed lol.

Here's my incredible 2 door hatch....better known as an Aspire. Embarassed
What are you daily driving? 4a14d5e1f123egg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:01 pm

What are you daily driving? 100_2837

TrailBlazer is mine and the Impala is the wifes.
Back to top Go down
Rac3c4r
Legit
Rac3c4r

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:34 pm

STi is pretty good in winter..... but i kinda wish i had a car i COULDNT drive in the winter... because that would mean its nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:22 pm

NaSTi wrote:
STi is pretty good in winter..... but i kinda wish i had a car i COULDNT drive in the winter... because that would mean its nice Smile
Ha, yeah right. Beaters are nice to run into snow banks with.
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:33 pm

This
What are you daily driving? STI003-1

With these
What are you daily driving? Tires004
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:36 pm

04 RSX

BTW lightweight no snowtire FWD sucks in the winter

can't drive in the snow normally, like its a pain if the streets aren't plowed

and you can't mess aroud very well.
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:41 pm

roguestatus wrote:
04 RSX

BTW lightweight no snowtire FWD sucks in the winter

can't drive in the snow normally, like its a pain if the streets aren't plowed

and you can't mess aroud very well.
Right. I used to have a Rsx Type S and it did pretty good in the snow with some all season tires. Then again, I never had it in more than a few inches. Deeper snow could have been a very different story.
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:44 pm

Haha yea up here in La Crosse they suck at plowing streets
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Either this

What are you daily driving? Photo_011009_001

Or this

What are you daily driving? 1230090112
Back to top Go down
kthxbai
Legit

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Venza V6 AWD when it snows and the Corolla when there's no snow on the roads.

Yes being light weight and not having snow tires suck in the winter Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:39 pm

What are you daily driving? 3liftand30s
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:26 pm

Sadly, I still drive my 09 challenger in the winter, but part of it is we are saving money for a house and if I can just squeak through this winter with the challenger. it really helps improve my chances of escaping this hell hole!

Mike
What are you daily driving? Hothsystem
Back to top Go down
kthxbai
Legit

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Do you drive on 14 once and a while Micky?

I think I saw one a week or so ago and laughed. I was like why would you drive such a sweet car in the winter!

There is a guy with a 370z here that doesn't have a winter car... shame.

Saving money for a house is a good idea though Smile
Have you heard of the USDA loan? No down payment and no PMI payments. It's only for small towns around Madison.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Nope, not down that way. Thanks for the info, I am very aware of the USDA loans. We are in our lease until August anyway. Part of our way of looking at it is that even with those loans, we want to put some money in up front. Typically, property rises in value at a rate of 4 to 8 percent, so to us money upfront is sort of like an investment. Plus it gives us more freedom to look at houses.

Mike
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:51 pm

Didn't the gov also extend the tax credit?
Back to top Go down
kthxbai
Legit

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:19 pm

MikeyT wrote:
Nope, not down that way. Thanks for the info, I am very aware of the USDA loans. We are in our lease until August anyway. Part of our way of looking at it is that even with those loans, we want to put some money in up front. Typically, property rises in value at a rate of 4 to 8 percent, so to us money upfront is sort of like an investment. Plus it gives us more freedom to look at houses.

Mike

That's cool. Yeah we just bought our house in Sept with the USDA loan. It's going to take a while to build up some equity haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:21 pm

roguestatus wrote:

Yes. They also included current home owners looking to upgrade, they can get a $6500 credit.

Anyone want to buy a house, mines for sale.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:41 pm

Her first winter Sad

JHP mud flaps + extra 17"s + Blizzak LM122 = Snow goodness... in a sick sort of way.
What are you daily driving? DSC02619
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:54 pm

lilwillie wrote:
roguestatus wrote:

Yes. They also included current home owners looking to upgrade, they can get a $6500 credit.

Anyone want to buy a house, mines for sale.

can you pm me more info on your house? is there a MLS listing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:56 pm

MikeyT wrote:
Sadly, I still drive my 09 challenger in the winter, but part of it is we are saving money for a house and if I can just squeak through this winter with the challenger. it really helps improve my chances of escaping this hell hole!

Mike
What are you daily driving? Hothsystem

Mickey- I did all the plumbing on both of those buildings! Off American Parkway?
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:33 pm

What are you daily driving? 06310

Its ok to be jelous. I would be. lol
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:34 pm

See signature Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.wistreetandtrack.com
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:39 pm

What are you daily driving? 00110

What are you daily driving? 01510

My old daily driver.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:19 pm

[quote="Terminator"][quote="MikeyT"]Sadly, I still drive my 09 challenger in the winter, but part of it is we are saving money for a house and if I can just squeak through this winter with the challenger. it really helps improve my chances of escaping this hell hole!

Mike
[img]https://2img.net/h/i13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/Mike440SB/hothsystem.jpg[/img][/quote]

Mickey- I did all the plumbing on both of those buildings! Off American Parkway?[/quote]

Yup, Dwight!

Barrington place apartments. Yup, its an ok place to live, but the rent is high and apartment managers act like gestapo.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you daily driving?   What are you daily driving? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you daily driving?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next