Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ya new to this site...

Go down 
+17
saucemaxx
Vanilla Gorilla
kp116
baileyracing
OJDAJUICEMAN
Tusk
roguestatus
240sxguy
408 4 Eye
Fuckin Schiller!!
HoosierDaddy
MikeyT
LLcoolJames
347 LX
2jz-U-Ltr
Overboosting
GGevoX
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
240sxguy
Legit

ya new to this site... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:25 pm

JRR; you didn't seem too interested in straightening out the situation. I let it slide because quite frankly, it was a lesson learned. Don't buy used shit from guys you don't know. To quote your last PM "hmm interesting, I am not sure then" after I told you I wanted to try it out in your car and it wasn't working properly.

So, essentially you sold me an untested controller as "working".

I diagnosed it as a bad controller and put it away. I didn't press the fact since I let it sit for 3 months before installing it and using it. End of the day, it still doesn't work either way. Probabaly should have sent you a PM about this but whatever. I am among friends and I don't particularly care if they know the situation.

Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:11 pm

ya new to this site... - Page 2 Popcorn2
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:34 pm

you never said how the race went?
Back to top Go down
baileyracing
Legit
baileyracing

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Tusk wrote:
ya new to this site... - Page 2 Popcorn2

Let me get a beer! I might stay a while lol
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Welcome! Want to race a pos dsm? Smile
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:55 pm

come on kp is car is obviously out of your league. Get some more mods and report back. but it would be nice to see where your car stacks up against his.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:01 pm

lol, off to a good start here.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Gorilla
Legit

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:14 pm

I'm from Janesville, we suck. Come take our moneys. That is all thank you see you in spring time.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:34 am

Why do I get the impression this guy won't be coming back.....

Mike
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:37 am

i was just thinking that lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:31 am

MikeyT wrote:
Why do I get the impression this guy won't be coming back.....

Mike

Because he is gayer than a bag of dicks.

so I heard
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:36 am

And he lost back to back to back to back races against the slowest car on here.

Well...besides LLCoolJames car.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:41 am

hey! don't forget about my Honda!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Oh boy..
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:10 pm

McFly, you out there?
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:02 pm

Sent you a PM. Lets put this thing to rest, shall we?
Back to top Go down
saucemaxx
Legit
saucemaxx

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:40 pm

jrrevowrx1 wrote:
after that one last pm you sent me on the madcitytuners site there was nothing after that so i thought you had your problem fixed. i had never tried the solenoid i just powered up the box and everything worked there. i got it in a "deal" off ebay with some other stuff from a doucebag there how was i supposed to know?

Be careful with assumptions like that, it happened with me and a guy on Evom who sold me an EVO 9 trans, I told him the trans was magic cock pony, he said it wasn't, I told him it was grinding, then he stopped replying. When I called him on it on an open forum (and destroyed his reputation) he said that because I wasn't still pestering him he assumed that all was good. You need to decide what your reputation is worth, just my $.02, broken shit does not fix it's self.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vimeo.com/sharpshooter
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:58 pm

His reputation isn't worth much since he sent me an email asking me to delete his account here.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:37 pm

lol, oh darn.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:45 pm

Here is his grammatical masterpiece.

thanks for all the warm welcomes i have been recieving.....  but i will continue to do what i was dfoing and thats nothing.  this hasnt worked to anyway i thought it would be.  delete my account.  i wont be back.  thanks for the invite but this aint working out.

josh
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Well shit, that was easy. I probally would have settled for a sincere apology. What a bitch. Now the question becomes.. do I contact the moderators on Nasioc about this?
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:10 pm

240sxguy wrote:
Well shit, that was easy. I probally would have settled for a sincere apology. What a bitch. Now the question becomes.. do I contact the moderators on Nasioc about this?

you can try, but good luck... it's impossible to get a hold of those fuckers. I vote for crapping on his windshield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:12 pm

I lasted lots longer than that sucker. lol cheers
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:18 pm

hahaha good work kid

I might know a way you could hack this shitty website and get his email address. Because as a responsible administrator I couldn't just give it to you.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Well, we all knew he was a douchebag from the get go.

You on the other hand, could still be a douche. Too early to tell. ya new to this site... - Page 2 963715
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ya new to this site...   ya new to this site... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ya new to this site...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next