Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!

Go down 
+10
XSFTLBS
Mclovin23
roguestatus
Blown91LX
Disgustang
Petes71cam
kthxbai
408 4 Eye
Fuckin Schiller!!
MikeyT
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:44 pm

As some of you know my body is peppered with a few tattoo's. I love this form of art and have a deep personal connection with the ones I have. Mine are often memorials to changes in my life. Well for sometime I've been thinking of adding to the work on my right arm which has a Superbee logo on it. I feel over the past three years I've gone through some personal changes which resulted in some pain, but wonderful rewards, it has been much like the restoration of my Coronet, as each part has been renewed, I too have grown and overcome the rust in my persona. I've decided to add to the Super Bee as a reminder of this change and growth.

Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! P1000797

My current plan is to have the Super Bee power lined and touched up, then encircle it with a blue circle that matches the color of the car and then go with flames swooping up from the side. So next week I'll be in the chair for the first time in many years

Mike

Last edited by MikeyT on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:47 pm

nice that should look awesome!
I'd love to get a tattoo but I have no idea what to get lol.
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:05 pm

Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:

Mushroom stamp on your forehead!
Back to top Go down
kthxbai
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:13 pm

408 4 Eye wrote:
Fuckin Schiller!! wrote:

Mushroom stamp on your forehead!

yes
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:24 pm

a 100 dollar bill on your winky, you know how women like to blow money.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:39 am

petes71cam wrote:

This is awesome.

Mikey, very cool tattoo. I'll explain my personal connection in person the next time I see you. I've also finished a design that will happen in the near future Cool
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:00 am

only low lifes have tats

mine is two pistons crossed with a spark plug nad flames
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:31 am

^You have nad flames? I dont know dude seems kinda gay.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:07 am

lol ooops AND flames
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:30 am

Wow, I was like Nad flames, you must be proud of your magic cock pony, that and it would hurt like hell Shocked

Mike
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:55 pm

petes71cam wrote:

Should get it so that when its hard its $100 but other wise its $10. Then you can show them a magic trick by turning $10 into $100 with a little help from them.

I will also say I'm glad to see that you have a connection to your ink. I think its cool that you have an entire life story you're able to tell if some asks, "Hey thats a cool tat. What made you get it."
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:08 pm

i plan on getting another soon here. sometime before june. kinda of going for a half sleeve if i can
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:13 am

Very cool! Do you have any idea's of what you want to incorporate and how you'll do it?

Mike
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:56 am

Cool tat. I'm sure some of you have seen the couple I have on my fore-arms..... eventually I hope they become sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:55 pm

MikeyT wrote:
Very cool! Do you have any idea's of what you want to incorporate and how you'll do it?

Mike

Im pretty simple. since i havent had anything traumatic ever happen to me i cant use that card so i usually just go with a cool looking tribal in black. people say they regret getting tattoos that dont mean anything. mine doesnt mean shit and i love it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:50 pm

I want more. My bday is coming up soon so hopefully i'll have money for another one. Very Happy

Looks sweet and should be killer when it's done.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:52 am

Well here is the update. I really like it, we changed it a bit, but this works better for me

Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Photo2

Mike
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:05 am

Bad ass!
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:34 am

Thanks Tusk!!! As I get older they seem to get more painful, but well worth it.

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:04 am

One Mopar guy to another, Very Cool Mikey!!
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:00 am

Thanks Zac! Yeah, I thought you'd get a kick out of it.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:59 am

Looks awesome Mike, whos work is that?
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:08 am

looks good mike
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:31 am

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
347 LX
Legit
347 LX

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:50 am

brngrhd wrote:
looks good mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next