Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!

Go down 
+10
XSFTLBS
Mclovin23
roguestatus
Blown91LX
Disgustang
Petes71cam
kthxbai
408 4 Eye
Fuckin Schiller!!
MikeyT
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nasty187

nasty187

Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:18 pm

look good i amd going to get the buick turbo 6 done sooner or later,but i want the realistic flames like mike lavell does.Just have not seen anyone who does them and they look right yet.It will have a lil black light ink thrown in it to make the flames and the 6 pop.I already drew it up just have to find it and they person to do it.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ripsnortin.net
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Pete

I had a guy named Brad Leder do the work. He is kind of like our families tattoo artist. He completed a couple on Mara, and various other people in her family. He prides himself on his ability to work in shading, which I think stands out well on mine.
Mike
Back to top Go down
MarineScout13
Legit
MarineScout13

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:16 pm

It looks nice Mike
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:28 pm

that makes the original tattoo look alot better. actually fills out your arm. nice work
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Again thanks guys! Yeah, well we cleaned up the Bee a bit and it really helped.

Mike

Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Looks good mike. I have kinda wanted to get a tat for awhile. But my body is a temple. Lmao!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!   Time for some more ink!  Updated with pictures and pain!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for some more ink! Updated with pictures and pain!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2