Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giving Back

Go down 
+12
Mclovin23
roguestatus
Blown91LX
XSFTLBS
Tusk
MikeyT
Fuckin Schiller!!
HoosierDaddy
408 4 Eye
240sxguy
kthxbai
2jz-U-Ltr
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
240sxguy
Legit

Giving Back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving Back   Giving Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Peaches wrote:
I can look into that but last time I was involved with AAH it was a big bunch of bullshit to get a sign up.

Tell them we only need 1/4 mile and see what they say. My concern with this is that someone may end up picking up all the slack and others may get sick of doing it.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Giving Back   Giving Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:56 pm

240sxguy wrote:
Peaches wrote:
I can look into that but last time I was involved with AAH it was a big bunch of bullshit to get a sign up.

Tell them we only need 1/4 mile and see what they say. My concern with this is that someone may end up picking up all the slack and others may get sick of doing it.

When the cops roll up on a large group of cars at midnight. We would have an excuse. Just trying to keep our highways clean officer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving Back   Giving Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:58 pm

If I have enough notice, I'm down...and will not back out.
Back to top Go down
347 LX
Legit
347 LX

PostSubject: Re: Giving Back   Giving Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:37 pm

I would probably do the September one.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Giving Back   Giving Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:26 pm

240sxguy wrote:
Peaches wrote:

Yeah it would be like a kid with a new dog. All excited the first couple weeks but then come November it would just be a couple of us.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: Giving Back   Giving Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:32 pm

im in for july. Let me know the date and ill get off work.
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: Giving Back   Giving Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:32 am

How about a car show? There was one in waupun a year or so ago for a local guy that was in an accident and raised money for medical bills. We can do a similar WIST show. We can charge people ten bucks to get in or enter a car or w.e and hand out a couple little trophys to the top cars at the end. The admins from the site can even be car show judges. Im sure we can find a place and date this summer sometime.

Donate the money to a charity.
Back to top Go down
JamesZ28
Legit
JamesZ28

PostSubject: Re: Giving Back   Giving Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:33 am

bigbird94 wrote:
How about a car show? There was one in waupun a year or so ago for a local guy that was in an accident and raised money for medical bills. We can do a similar WIST show. We can charge people ten bucks to get in or enter a car or w.e and hand out a couple little trophys to the top cars at the end. The admins from the site can even be car show judges. Im sure we can find a place and date this summer sometime.

Donate the money to a charity.

I vote this idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving Back   Giving Back - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:44 am

I dont think it would be a super good idea to bring local GOV to the site here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving Back   Giving Back - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giving Back
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2